Home The Bridge

Infinite Contentions Fleet Leader Board

124»

Comments

• I'll be sound asleep at Dabo time so here goes: Québec Alliance is 256th right now.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Mariners 586
  • I was trying to wait for some of the last fleets to report in, but 3 hours is my limit. Here's the best of my ability final board.
    ch5qerewxolf.png

Sorry @Stellar Ice I've posted a little late these 2 last places! I am working on modays and having fun on Sundays.

I understand. As do I.

It’s a shame that players must resort to doing things like this themselves when it would be so much easier for DB to do this post event or even you know, in game.

Definitely there should be a page where it tells the rank of the 50 top places and the 25 over and 25 lower than your own fleet, like it does the game with the squadrons
  • Terran Prime , event ending Monday 3/12/18 , fleet rank 10th
  • Correction to your rankings last week , Terran Prime was ranked 28th , don’t know who that fleet in that posting is ?
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correction to your rankings last week , Terran Prime was ranked 28th , don’t know who that fleet in that posting is ?

The fleet rank of Terran Prime in the leader board was the last reported rank I had for you at the time the board was posted. Please submit your fleet ranks at event end in the future to have your updated fleet rank posted.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ