Home Make It So!
Options

Bones with Med and Eng

When it comes to voyages Medical and Engineering needs some love and there are only a very select few that have that combo. I was watching Mirror Mirror from TOS and Bones helps Scotty with preparing to use the transporters to get back to the Prime Universe. Bones even states in this episode that he is not an engineer after Captain Kirk asks him to assist Scotty and would be a good audio track to also add to this card.

a0tabxc9ms5m.png

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Undiscovered Country had him helping with a procedure on a torpedo if I recall--- that would be a good Eng/Med one as well.
  • Options
    Bashir helps O'Brien in a couple of episodes too. He also claims to have taken the Engineering Extension courses at the academy in "Armageddon Game." (DS9 - S2EP13)
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Bashir helps O'Brien in a couple of episodes too. He also claims to have taken the Engineering Extension courses at the academy in "Armageddon Game." (DS9 - S2EP13)

I got the impression that Bashir didn't need to have taken them but just said that to O'Brien
  • Options
    If we assume that they were optional courses, then my argument for giving a Bashir Variant MED/ENG is stronger as we don't see other main med crew playing engineer, unless you count the Doctor adding subroutines to his program.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    The Undiscovered Country had him helping with a procedure on a torpedo if I recall--- that would be a good Eng/Med one as well.

The ship had to have a tailpipe.
  • Options
    “She’s ready, Jim. Lock and load.”
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options

That was actually the changeling posing as Bashir. Bashir was found by Worf and Garek when they were captured an interned in the Dominion prison camp. Could make a really character. Changling Bashir.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

That was actually the changeling posing as Bashir. Bashir was found by Worf and Garek when they were captured an interned in the Dominion prison camp. Could make a really character. Changling Bashir.

I thought it was as well. But that quote couldn't have been from a season 2 episode if that was the case the switch didn't take place to years after that.

Also I believe there already is a changling Bashir character in the game