Home Make It So!
Options

Portal Update ... Anytime Soon?

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
It's been months since we've had a regular portal update with event crew from about half a year ago to four months ago. Shouldn't there be an update every month? We'd love to see some new crew in the 10x portal pulls we get from the community rewards. ^^
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS: Haven't there been regular (or more regular) portal updates ... like monthly or so? I am playing for only seven months roughly since my return from December 2016 when I had my first break. I wonder if it has been better with the portal updates earlier in the game.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    . I don’t expect the next one to occur until somewhere around March or April.

To my knowledge, they haven’t done it on a monthly basis before. Last one was in October. The one before that was in January I believe.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, really? Well, it's January now, so ... I still have hopes. :D
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous. How hard can this be to update.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update on anything coming anytime soon? Anything at all? Beuhler? Beuhler?