Home Make It So!
Options

Tyler Missing Traits [spoiler]

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
Unless you have seen through episode 11 stop reading.

So will Tyler receive Klingon and Undercover Operative traits now?

Comments

• Options
    Probably not for a long time. It is still a spoiler.

Maybe by the time Season 2 of Discovery airs.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Considering we had an oops here spoiling DS9 for someone a while back, I don't think they'll sweat it too much.

But getting a trait changed here is like getting dental work done in the real Dark Ages.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Considering we had an oops here spoiling DS9 for someone a while back

Well you are right but there is a bit of difference in "spoiling" a 25-years-old TV series and spoiling the Netflix's and CBS's current we-hope-it-will-eventually-turn-into-a-golden-goose.

It's a bit like the difference between spoiling the final scene of Winds of Winter versus spoiling Chapter 2 of "A Game of Thrones".

Still, ultimately it doesn't matter. It's not like traits like "Klingon" or "undercover operative" are really that rare that we need them.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you how ASOIAF "Winds of Winter" ends. It's really cold and suddenly the snow starts to melt. Fade to black.
  • Options
    I can tell you how ASOIAF "Winds of Winter" ends. It's really cold and suddenly the snow starts to melt. Fade to black.

I'm more interested in the list of at least twelve beloved characters who will die in that chapter and the two preceding ones ;)
  • Options
    Maybe instead of adding the traits, we make a new Tyler that could be a Tuvix like fusion
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    And, Vengeful L'Rell needs romantic trait
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!