Hi,

dont have any of them yet.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
HP

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all of them, although I haven't leveled Silik up yet. Ba'ku Worf is far and away the best choice. His base SEC hits over 900 when FF, and the others being one-offs means they won't have nearly the usefulness as event bonus crew that Worf will have.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, Data!
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Eddington is the best because he's Canadian :)
  • Options
    if in doubt, choose "main crew" like worf, over the one offs.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I don't have very expansive crew, but after half an year Silik is shown as only one of my crew who can crit one of nodes in Airlock Checklist...

Checked, he's ONLY purple who can crit second locked CMD node in Material Assistance Epic. Others are golds.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take Worf as hes a good bonus crew whom recurs alot in events. The Baku Worf is also one of the better SR cards,

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    I don't have very expansive crew, but after half an year Silik is shown as only one of my crew who can crit one of nodes in Airlock Checklist...

Checked, he's ONLY purple who can crit second locked CMD node in Material Assistance Epic. Others are golds.

I think Kilana can too (another 4*) ... she is an auto-pass with the bonus and just needs a very good roll ... but it is difficult for me to double check with starbase bonuses to base (max.) and proficiency so don't hold me on this. :)

With regards to usefulness of the three crew mentioned in the heading ... yeah, it goes Worf, Silik and Eddington.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Reminds me I need to level up my Silik...

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Kilana is a great crew member

I have had worf on 1 star for ages though, would love a few more