Home Make It So!
Options

Crew change from Change Ship Menu

Could there be a Crew tab added to the Current Ship box, in the Build & Change Ship menu,
instead of going to a mission to change the crew of the "current ship"?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES. It's ridiculous that we have to visit a space battle to change the bridge crew.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    This. So much this.

I hadn’t played in a while, and totally forgot how to change crew stations for a solid two weeks until I accidentally tapped a crew in the right screen. xD
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    What irks me about having to change bridge crew is no search option and having to endlessly scroll through the tiny avatars looking for the specific crew I want to add to Bridge crew. Not to mention the obnoxious trait box obscuring the view of half the avatars
  • Options
    Yes to all of this - especially the trait box!

I also realised during the MegaBorg event that every time you add a star to one of your bridge crew, you have to re-add that crew member. I was beginning to think the Borg Queen just didn't like my ship until I finally cottoned on to why she kept disappearing.
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! I suppurrt this idea. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me likey lots.
  • Options
    Yes, this still is not a feature even after 4.0 update. So for next up date could you change the "active ship" button to active crew instead, in the "build and change ship" menu? This would take you to the change crew of current ship menu, instead of travailing to a space battle to do that. Also larger crew avatars, or a search option would help a lot. And carrying newly upgraded crew along after a new star is added would be good Too.

This is all to help changing a crew to a "themed crew" . MORE IN-GAME FUN!