Home Engineering Room
Options

Game Down? 01/17/2018

Yesterday I was unable to log in to the game through Facebook gameroom, but I could play in the browser. I just got kicked out and cannot get back in through the browser OR gameroom. Is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a temporary issue due to a server release, we are now recovering and working towards improvements to our server release process.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    This was a temporary issue due to a server release, we are now recovering and working towards improvements to our server release process.

Aaaah thank you @Shan !
  • Options
    How old are these servers, I'm seeing a trend here.
  • Options
    Can't get into game after being told to restart due to recipe change, but this is worse than not being able to craft recipes, at least before i was able to do voysges, shuttles, gauntlet, chat..now i can't play at all. Hangs at turbolifting to the bridge.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Voyages are going to crash and we are likely to miss our free crons window If they don't resolve soon
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We found the cause of the issue and we are working on it!
  • Options
    We found the cause of the issue and we are working on it!

Thanks for letting us know, Shan
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK this is now resolved, if you were unable to login on Android/Steam/FB you should now be able to.
    An in-game mail with some Chronitons will be sending out shortly.
  • Options
    OK this is now resolved, if you were unable to login on Android/Steam/FB you should now be able to.
    An in-game mail with some Chronitons will be sending out shortly.

Thank you! It is working now on Facebook!
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    It seems as if the issue is NOT solved. Now the game shuts itself off when I attempt to play it! Also, I have been !offer into these forums for months. Why is my comment bring out in as guest!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems as if the issue is NOT solved. Now the game shuts itself off when I attempt to play it! Also, I have been !offer into these forums for months. Why is my comment bring out in as guest!?

On what platform/device are you playing.
    As for your name for the forums, please check your profile for instructions on how to change it. Thanks!
  • Options
    I play via my android phone and Kindle.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I'm on an android tablet and the game refuses to load since about noon EST. Stalls just before it finishes. Just tried again and its up and running. Thnx!
  • Options
    My issue has been corrected. Thanks Shran!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shran had nothing to do with this :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shran had nothing to do with this :sunglasses:

We thank Shran regardless. :D

latest?cb=20120403024913&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I misread Shan's name in the beginning too. :D
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Why can't you play? Which error message are you seeing?