Home Past Anomalies

„Amazon Kindle“ stuck on loading screen after latest server push.

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Past Anomalies
After you did ur latest server push, i am now stuck on the loading screen of my kindle Fire 8 HD, its not moving to complete. Already tried everything. Did you mess something up?

wq81qu8gn277.jpeg
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is resolved on our end, please force close the app and try again in a few minutes.
  • Shan wrote: »
    It is resolved on our end, please force close the app and try again in a few minutes.

Thank you. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Shan wrote: »

It's definitely still down on Steam.
  • And it is still down on Facebook. Still getting stuck at the same spot
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Same on my phone I expect my voyage is adrift by this stage
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Okay , deleted and re installed game...had to play through the Tutorial again, then switched to 1 of my accounts and it worked. I switched to my account i mainly play on this device and bam....same issue as before....stuck on loading screen. So this is odd and seems its affected to only some DBIDs. While it worked well with no issues for 1 account, the other account can t pass the loading screen on the same device. @Shan
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • edited January 2018
    Still down on steam. Same problem as pictured. Been down at least an hour for me at this point.

[Edit] I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no help.

[Edit2] Installed the app on my phone and exact same problem.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is indeed an issue on some platforms, we are making progress on identifying it and working on a fix.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    There is indeed an issue on some platforms, we are making progress on identifying it and working on a fix.

I can confirm its an platform issue and not DBID related. My account that is stuck on the loading screen on my kindle; works perfect if i load it on an iOS device(ipadPro).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Its fixed now, at least for me. Kindle Fire Log In is working again. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting :dizzy:
    OK this is now resolved, if you were unable to login on Android/Steam/FB you should now be able to.
    An in-game mail with some Chronitons will be sending out shortly.