Home Make It So!
Options

Event faction choice suggestion

PaPa ✭✭
edited January 2018 in Make It So!
Every faction event we see a disproportionate amount of players chosing the first faction to the left of the faction list. Just because it's easier to reach without scrolling to the right. There is now an incentive to chose a certain fraction because the winning faction gets a bonus after the weekend.

How about a faction bonus during the event? Like the faction with the lowest points adds 2% to the shuttle mission chance, the second faction adds 1% and the top faction none. This would get updated every 1, 2 or 3 hour(s). It would make the faction choice more dynamic and prevent one faction to dominate the event during its entire run.

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well DB just put the nail in the coffin, 10 free maquis transmissions hmm wonder which one is going to take the lead...
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    And me idiot kickstarted with 10 Hirogen transmissions opened in the beginning ... buttlenecked meowself there and then had to do another 10 Hirogens with 90 minute timeboosts ... oh well. At least I got my 3'560 VP after 40 shuttles and went straight to 4K's.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")