Home Engineering Room
Options

Operation Isolate longtime bug

If you need rare alcohol and bring up the mission screen, you get the Elite version of Operation Isolate listed twice.
smywb0hord7c.jpg
To get the standard version (which is the one to run), you need to find it from the Basic Science experiment mission list.
e67p542440yi.jpg

This old bug is really annoying. Please add it to the list of future fixes.

Comments

• Options
    Since a long time this happens with several different missions, Operation Isolate is one of them. Always going to the Galaxy screen to search for the missions, with the help of the wiki.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Restart tge game when it hapens, seems no one care about those bugs.
  • Options
    I have still not received compensation for the bugs associated with these missions. It seems sending screenshots is not enough without having posted about known issues (as advised by shan i did not double post), however i have not received any compensation following her advice.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this, DB!! I know better than to trust the pips within the game which purportedly tell you which mission is best to farm a specific item, so I always go to the wiki when I can't remember the best mission offhand. I saw Operation Isolate as the best for 3* Alcohol, so I 10-warped it, not remembering this infuriating bug, until I saw that nary a single one dropped. Eventually went to the galaxy map and ran it manually. But this type of thing should not still be happening after 2 years.

fxij7G8.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"