Home The Bridge
Options

What is going on with the change account button?

I have 2 level 66 profiles, 1 VIP 14 and the other VIP 12, I play on 3 different devices because DB support could never help me switch my email account to a Facebook account to be able to play on Facebook from Linux.
Now On 2 of my 3 devices I can't change my account to another account. I use this option very much, because whenever I ran out of battery on a device I switch the account to the other.
What is going on? Is there a bug? Are you restricting this possibility? I am not doing anything wrong I want to have 2 accounts. I've put money on both of them.
I have to mention that I am not the only one on my fleet that came across this today.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I do two accounts all the time iPad and iPhone usually only running one account on each. I had a problem when I got a new iPad. I endied up choosing an option in iOS that basically mirror devices. I had to go to settings and turn it off on both my iPhone and iPad to be able to run two accounts.

Though this probably is not your problem I mention it anyways just in case.
    When I had it on . I could switch accounts but I think the switch got overridden.

It was the cloud, I was able to go in settings, then the cloud, and turn STT ap off on both devices.
    I had to turn it off on both my iPad and iPhone.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Not my case exactly because I have Android devices, I'll have to check whether I have the cloud active or not...
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya once I checked and realized it was the cloud, thought possible problem. However, you would have had to change something since the last time you were running the multiple accounts with no problem.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I CAN play with any of my 2 accounts on just 1 of my 3 devices, but before yesterday I could switch account on ANY of my 3 devices. I have 2 questions for DB:
    1) Is there any problem with having 2 accounts if I am progressing with both of them and not doing anything except using the game?
    2) Will account change options be removed? What if I have 2 of my 3 devices charging? Hown I am supposed to check my Voyages/Shuttles/get Chronitons if I have that scenario on the wrong time?

And by the way @WaldoMag, thanks for trying to help, but I haven't touched any configuration on any of my devices.
  • Options
    No problems here on Android and Steam, but I would love to see Change Account get an overhaul. I'm not asking much, just an option to remember my credentials and be able to tap on a saved account to switch to it rather than have to type the email and password every time.

And if you can find a way to switch accounts without having to quit and reload the game that would be awesome. It seems like something that should be easy to accomplish.