Home Make It So!
Options

Dilithium Purchase Lock to Prevent Accidental Purchases

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Make It So!
I don’t know if I’m the only one having this issue, but from time to time I accidentally “pocket purchase” on my mobile when it’s in my pocket, or from other stray contact. Customer Service has been great so far about removing the purchases and restoring the dilithium, but I’d like to suggest a dilithium purchase lock toggle in settings?

Perhaps this isn’t a big a deal for people with various monthly deals, but for F2P players, dilithium is quite hard to come by. And the purchase buttons often are close to one another or worse, positioned under pop-ups, making double taps problematic.

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea. It seems easy to implement, too.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I accidentally bought a single premium rewards pull the other day and decided to just go with it. Didn’t get anything particularly good, and now my dil isn’t in a multiple of ten like I like it, but opening a ticket sounded like a pain.
  • Options
    It happened to me yesterday. I accidentally bougth a 100 dil worth item that I didn't need. There should have at least a confirmation button before the purchase is completed.
    "
    Join TFA II now.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they have added some. I think the main place this may be needed is the faction store.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I accedently pushed the wrong button and bought a dilithium boost pull instead of the 45K boost pull. Disappointing.