Home Engineering Room
Options

And At Event Reset Game Unplayable (Again)

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, 'nuff said in the title. Why is this recently happening so often? Always at event reset time, the server is so slow and then completely shuts down for several minutes. Not that I couldn't use a few more hundred chronitons extra from a global e-mail, but I'd rather get my new shuttles on the way and click my voyage dilemma.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    My game is also slow and laggy. This is the way dB wants it I guess.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game froze up and won’t reopen for myself or several fleetmates.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try again now please? I was able to log in, noticed some lag but it is now better.
    I am letting the team know as well.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, it's better again now, but I have to say, it happens almost regularly around the event reset time these days (usually when an event is about to start and after it has ended).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Error on sign in for Steam version, been locked up for a few minutes now.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Yes steam is down. no other way for me to get on. voyage go poof.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    [FSC] Adm: Gryphon[FSC] Adm: Gryphon ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    just got hit with the game reset, and you will never guess....
    ok you got it in one, come on DB, push some of the other ferengi out the airlock and send Rom to go fix it all ready. image is proof.
    unknown.png

at least it seems i can load directly on the FB page, games room seems to have black screen issues.
    so i can at least access my addiction in some form any how.
    games room proof
    dk78feiu8ifv.png
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm