Home The Bridge
Options

Cryo Crew

So, I only have a couple crew in cryo currently but I know there has been a lot of discussion on how to improve the interface. As I was driving in this morning, the idea dawned on me. Basically, they just need to add check boxes to the current crew so people can select "active" crew, cryo crew or both. They already have the basic interface, they do not have to reinvent the wheel, just add a bit of functionality. (yes, this is easier said then done but I think this change would make 95% of the customers happy).

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea but the interface on the crew screen is pretty full. Maybe if they cannibalized some of the space taken up by the Get More Crew button?
  • Options
    That could certainly be incorporated as a sort option. Alphabetical, Immortalized, Collections, Level, Rarity...

Immortalized crew being separated could easily cut searching in half for most players.
  • Options
    Sorting in chronological order of series, either real world or in-universe, is my preference and I can't fathom why DB didn't do that from the start. It's just a randomised mess of characters with no sense of order.