Home Ready Room
Options

Request for crew space and leveling help

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
You all, collectively, have a great deal of experience. I therefore request your experience regarding limited crew space.

1. I am close to an achievement for immortilizing. I have recently acquired 1* Riker, 1* Torres, and 1* Tarses. I want to level one before this next event and dump the others. I'm leaning towards Torres, but you could probably tell me who is truly simplist.

2. I use Hockey Kim in the arena and have Undercover O'Brien because I think he could be useful. Neither are very high in level. How useful have you found either if them?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarsis is easy. Riker a bit tougher. Torres is the hardest one.

Undercover O'Brien is especially good for the arena.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Tarses is really easy and with Voyage chronitons and Wednesday's chronitons you should easily be able to equip him fully

Riker ... well, there are 2 1* versions. Will Riker requires a lot of coffee, which can be really, really irritating to farm ... Lt. Thomas isn't bad, but has some ENG stuff I think

Torres requires som Flux Couplers I think, those can be irritating. She's the toughest of the lot.

--> you could probably immortalise both Tarses and Riker, probably on the same day even if you time the Voyages well.

2. Undercover O'Brien is really rough to level, especially if you don't get a ton of influx of chronitons. I don't use either in Arena, so am not sure how good they are there.
  • Options
    Thank you. I'll start with Torres.
  • Options
    I meant Tarses. So he requires all of the Horrible Three. Science experiments, medical experiments, and holoprograms. I go him to 90 with the few I had and cadet missions, but now he is waiting for holo programs just like several other crew. Over-all He is basic, but requires an ungodly number or dermal regenerators. At least those can be had for chronitons.

I started Torres, too, but she stalled out in the 20s.

I guess tomorrow I'll be running cadet missions for holoprograms.
  • Options
    I replicated the last thing for Tarses. He is mostly easy, but does include all three of the annoying items.

For those who care, Will Riker 1* was much easier. I had almost everything. I have an abundance of coffee, so no issue, but he does require lots and lots and lots of uniforms. They're cheap, but many are needed. I had him from 0 to 100 in about 10 minutes. One of his 90 level equipment did take a few extra hours since it had two components I waited to ad-worp. No difficult bits.

Torres is tomorrow's project. I need holoprograms to unstuck her from the 20s.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see the reply I wrote to you in another thread? This will help out in general ...

"Go to the wiki ... https://stt.wiki/wiki/Combat_Medic_Paris ... under his portrait is a heading Crew Info with a link Crew Cost Info ... click it.

You get to a new site ... close Paris' window (red/white X top right) ... in the middle of the page, a bit to the bottom is a blue button called Behold Helper ... click it.

You can fill in all the crew names of those who you want to compare ... and voila ... base stats, proficiency rolls, voyage strengths etc. etc. etc. ... at all fuse levels."

You can see all the items they need and how many of each. e.g. so while Tarses requires the "horrible three" he only needs 1 or 2 of each, which is doable with Cadet missions.