Home The Bridge
Options

That Feeling When...

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
... you've gone through your Cyrostasis Vault twice and are still missing two crew from your frozen count.

giphy.gif
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupes?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be dupes, as they are not counted on the tally in the Vault but they do count for the achievement.

That being said, I hate looking through the Vault for a particular crew (to see if I already have them or to wake them up for an event), scrolling carefully all the way down, not seeing them, and having to scroll through a second time. Yes, yes, I know...another rant about how DB needs to add sorting/search functions to the Vault.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    leakiihjs2lf.jpg
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, no dupes that I Can see. Just went through a third time, as well. Most recent version of the Do Not Checklist spreadsheet, too.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Sadly, no dupes that I Can see. Just went through a third time, as well. Most recent version of the Do Not Checklist spreadsheet, too.

Well, you won't see any evidence of duplicates in the cryo chamber. Only one copy of a crew ever displays there, even if you've got 2 of them frozen.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda confused - are you noticing that your achievement counter for immortalization is at "135/150" but when you go into the Vault, you see the number at the top read "133/484"?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Ah, sorry, let me clarify. My Vault number is 142/485, but my count of the Frozen crew column in my "Do Not Airlock" spreadsheet is at 139.

The available crew total in the spreadsheet at the moment is 480, but I think that 5-crew discrepancy has more to do with the recent event(s) than crew I'm failing to account for. But perhaps it's in that 5-crew window.

My active crew count matches up in the spreadsheet to the crew quarters count, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Edit: It's probably user error, of course - I've worked tech support enough to be aware of that possibility :)
  • Options
    The cryo count shows how many you have immortalized, not how many you have frozen. So if any of your immortalized crew are active, that number will seem off.
  • Options
    I'm bookmarking the thread just for the gif.
    ... Not really.

Human error may be at fault here, it's easy to get lost in the middle of so much crew info. It would help much if DB added that so much promised search feature on the Vault, and having that feature count the number of immortals and duplicates a person has
  • Options
    I have gone through the vault a number of times and still missed characters, is a real pain, please a search function is all we ask DB