Home The Bridge
Options

Please put new Archers in events

Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
@Shan @Black Pebble

Can you pass along to the developers that Captain Archer has NEVER appeared in an event and while we appreciate the new releases, it would be nice to be able to use them in an event.

There have been one hundred events, three hundred + featured characters and there are only six Star Trek series. It's not too much to ask to have a Captain featured a single time.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    But if you do so, please make sure the new Archer doesn t look like a 12 year old, face wise. Thx
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you do so, please make sure the new Archer doesn t look like a 12 year old, face wise. Thx

Height wise too.
  • Options
    Both Archer and Scotty would be nice and featured crew. Barclay gets to be featured...and he spent most of his time on the Holodeck. There have been a lot of low-screentime featured crew that got the nod (and lackluster stats)...show some love to a couple of primary characters.
  • Options
    Does Pulaski count as a main cast member? If no, does Ezri Dax count as a main cast member?
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yar counts, and she wasn't there for long.
  • Options
    Pulaski was technically never a main cast member. She was always billed as a guest star.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an Archer, Porthos, Shran event?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezri and Pulaski I'd say would count as main cast, since they were main cast during their seasons.

But overlooking them isn't nearly as egregious as overlooking Scotty (because it's frigging Scotty) and Archer (because he's a captain) and to a lesser extent Kes, because she was on the show longer than Pulaski and Ezri.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Pulaski count as a main cast member? If no, does Ezri Dax count as a main cast member?

Ezri does count and HAS been event crew. Waitress Ezri, Holograms are Forever, October 2016.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    And Ezri is in every jadzia event as event related crew. We did get an archer in an event though. efjkphepm0g0.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭

Pulaski was not main cast, Ezri was.
  • Options
    We need an Archer mega event for sure. Failing that, a medical event with Archer, Kes and Scotty. Scotty and Archer with Med Primary, Kes with engineering. She can be the legendary.

I would so go for that, and I'm sure DB can make it happen! Go DB!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an Archer mega event for sure. Failing that, a medical event with Archer, Kes and Scotty. Scotty and Archer with Med Primary, Kes with engineering. She can be the legendary.

I would so go for that, and I'm sure DB can make it happen! Go DB!

I'm sorry but I gotta get some therapy for that one. You had me til you started laying down the skills.
  • Options
    Clanof wrote: »

Pulaski was definitely main cast. For one season.

Crusher was gone and Pulaski took over as CMO. She featured in as many episodes as a CMO can and was intended to carry on as main cast if Gates McFadden didn't come back.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Crusher was gone and Pulaski took over as CMO. She featured in as many episodes as a CMO can and was intended to carry on as main cast if Gates McFadden didn't come back.

However she was always "Guest Starring", etc in the credits.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

That's much more a contractual thing than anything else. She was the CMO, and featured in most episodes. That makes her main cast IMO.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Ezri was featured event as waitress Ezri in Holograms Are Forever expedition Oct 2016
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »

That's much more a contractual thing than anything else. She was the CMO, and featured in most episodes. That makes her main cast IMO.

I get both of your arguments, the deal seems to be over the semantics of "main cast".
    Clanof seems to be operating from a TV casting perspective.
    For Cardassia seems to be operating from a character-role-in-the-show perspective.

I personally operate from For Cardassia's PoV, if the character's role in the show was main crew (despite only appearing one season or whatever), and if the character has ample screentime to embody that role, then they are main crew to me. Screentime alone is often a big factor for me in considering how impactful any given crew was to the storyline in general.

Pulaski's role was Chief Medical Officer which is one of the highest ranking crew on a starship, she appeared on screen enough times to see her perform her role as intended, so therefore in my eyes she is main crew. Besides, she had a lot of screentime for just one season in general. "Main cast" is a misleading title for this perspective.

So all in all, I go by main crew, not main cast.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Just a reminder in advance of tomorrow's announcement.

This entire mega event is built around an event that focused on and was resolved by Captain Jonathan Archer. The most important person in the history of Star Fleet has never once been included in a STAT event. Your fans have been begging for one since this game started.

Please, please, PLEASE include Captain Archer in the next event.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE WANT ARCHER!!!

Preferably Kirshara or Katra Archer. And he would be WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OUT DOWN HERE, I need to clean this mess once again!!
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I can see how DB will say screw you and put NX Janeway in the last event instead of Archer.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or NX Burnham, the new 6*, 4 trait crew.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    If they do what they've done the last 2 megas, We'll probably see Archer or Kes next mega and the other the event after that.

They are the last 2 main cast of any Trek series not not have had an event.
    The fact we got Scotty this time and Sato the previous seems to be the trend, but I know past performance does not guarantee future results.
  • Options
    I'm calling it. The final 5' for this mega-event will be Kir'Shara Aenar Janeway. She has the Telepath trait twice.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • Options
    I don t want Archer for nxt weeks event, please make the 5* a Discovery crew. :p:#
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don t want Archer for nxt weeks event, please make the 5* a Discovery crew. :p:#

Lol you can have both if they put a 4* Archer in.
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »
    There have been one hundred events, three hundred + featured characters and there are only six Star Trek series. It's not too much to ask to have a Captain featured a single time.

The wiki lists 88 events, so we're still 3 months away from that milestone. Do you hear that, DB? Start planning something special now, not the week of.