Home The Bridge
Options

No Offer For Two Weeks Now

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in The Bridge
This will actually get me to quit. I’m not spending $50 for dilithium and get 8 pulls out of it. I won’t get anything from that. For $50 I can get 30 pulls and get maybe two stars on my legendaries. I bought that offer every week and now for two weeks in a row I get no offer so I just sit here and do the boring day to day stuff. I didn’t like last weeks event crew and don’t like this coming weeks either so I put no effort in. I looked forward to the offers cuz they were my only real activity

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Same here. I've gotten offers on my other accounts both weeks, but not on my main account this week or last week. The offers and added crew slots are the only things that have gotten me spending beyond the monthly card.

I'm in the same boat in regard to events. Not thrilled with the event crew this week but it's a shuttle event so I'll get a 1/5, 4/4 and 3/4 without spending any dilithium. Normally I buy packs during shuttle events to try to get the event crew on Wednesday to level for the event but that's only because of the offers. Not going to purchase straight up dilithium at the regular rate for event crew that's I'll get for free.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    The $100 event crew offer usually nets me a star as well. The last one I bought was Dukat. I got three extra stars for Dukat and one for Lore out of a behold. I wish they would do more re-run event crew for this reason
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I've gotten offers on my other accounts both weeks, but not on my main account this week or last week. The offers and added crew slots are the only things that have gotten me spending beyond the monthly card.

I'm in the same boat in regard to events. Not thrilled with the event crew this week but it's a shuttle event so I'll get a 1/5, 4/4 and 3/4 without spending any dilithium. Normally I buy packs during shuttle events to try to get the event crew on Wednesday to level for the event but that's only because of the offers. Not going to purchase straight up dilithium at the regular rate for event crew that's I'll get for free.

At the very least I lost out on 40-50 thousand Honor I would’ve got from the airlocking the past two weeks

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week I got one. Last week I didn't. It was weird, I logged in one day and saw a generic box with a timer that was all xs. It wouldn't let me click on it so I restarted and it was gone. It was like an offer tried to pop but didn't.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week I got one. Last week I didn't. It was weird, I logged in one day and saw a generic box with a timer that was all xs. It wouldn't let me click on it so I restarted and it was gone. It was like an offer tried to pop but didn't.

Perhaps there has been a glitch. That is certainly not out of the realm of possibility. If so they should fix it though. It’s costing them thousands I’m sure

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two offers this week.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m very jealous

• Options
    I had an offer pop this morning, but clicking on it showed a blank screen and it went away.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    izausome wrote: »
    I had an offer pop this morning, but clicking on it showed a blank screen and it went away.

Perhaps there is a bug going around
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m very jealous

Don't be, they both sucked lol.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got starry skies again...i'd rather have no offer than that.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got starry skies again...i'd rather have no offer than that.

Agreed. I was quite ticked when I saw the sarcophagus ship offer. That’s an offer that could have been portal pulls. No pulls-no dice

• Options
    I second OPs movement. I'm also at 2 weeks of no offers, and I haven't spent a dime in that period. Need a fix or you're going to have a lot of VIP14 turned F2P'ers
  • Options
    zvq262k37ups.png
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    I don’t really see a reason to buy anything right now. Let alone any offers. Passed up my trillionth time of being offered the ten tenx for ten packs.nothing like sending each person to the airlock individually for the next ten minutes. Fun times. Face it this game has run its course.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the Sarcophagus offer (easily rejected) and the 10-for-10$ pack, I was tempted but then figured the likelihood of getting anything useful was slim. Hopefully they will update the crew loot table Soon (TM).
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I'd even be happy with the 10 for $10 pack even though it would be 100% honor unless I got a legendary I needed. I have every 4* available in the premium portal FF and 10 of the 5* FF. I've even had Legendary beholds twice where all 3 options were FF. I'm just accumulating premium portal pulls (stopped redeeming them) and have 38 currently. So, I'd buy the 10 for $10 and just sit on them until the portal is refreshed with crew that I don't have FF yet.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t really see a reason to buy anything right now. Let alone any offers. Passed up my trillionth time of being offered the ten tenx for ten packs.nothing like sending each person to the airlock individually for the next ten minutes. Fun times. Face it this game has run its course.

For some players, perhaps it has run its course. I, on the other hand, still have plenty of stuff to work on, even after 12 months. I’m not in a hurry. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    This will actually get me to quit. I’m not spending $50 for dilithium and get 8 pulls out of it. I won’t get anything from that. For $50 I can get 30 pulls and get maybe two stars on my legendaries. I bought that offer every week and now for two weeks in a row I get no offer so I just sit here and do the boring day to day stuff. I didn’t like last weeks event crew and don’t like this coming weeks either so I put no effort in. I looked forward to the offers cuz they were my only real activity

Please check your messages.
  • Options
    In my case, it was better to have two weeks without offers than to have 2 weeks with ship schematic offers :D
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

Sorry bro. I did respond. I don’t understand why it didn’t go through. It shows that it went through on my end. If you still don’t see it let me know
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

Sorry bro. I did respond. I don’t understand why it didn’t go through. It shows that it went through on my end. If you still don’t see it let me know

Sorry, I just don't know to use messages I guess. It showed up in an odd area that I didn't expect. Thanks.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an event 10x pack today, lucked out and got a Barclay, but didn't get the instant double-your-5* crew offer. The one time I was actually strongly considering taking it, and it never popped... glitch??
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I got an event 10x pack today, lucked out and got a Barclay, but didn't get the instant double-your-5* crew offer. The one time I was actually strongly considering taking it, and it never popped... glitch??

I’ve seen a number of people mention on the forums that it isn’t guaranteed. There’s also a 72 hour cool down timer. That’ said, I have never failed to get the DYS offer outside of these periods, so I dunno.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Same here. Outside of the 72 hour cooldown I always get the DYC offer, but I have seen numerous reports and official DB statements saying that it's not guaranteed.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Outside of the 72 hour cooldown I always get the DYC offer, but I have seen numerous reports and official DB statements saying that it's not guaranteed.

I treated that language as CYA on a DYS.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I treated that language as CYA on a DYS.

Lol yeah that's how I read into it as well.
  • Options
    In my case, it was better to have two weeks without offers than to have 2 weeks with ship schematic offers :D

I'd prefer the ship schematic offers that I won't buy over nothing. Nothing makes me wonder if they have started basing offers on spending. They may have some threshold where if you spend a certain amount of dollars on purchases that aren't offers, they stop giving you offers because they know you are going to spend money anyway, so why give you a discount?