Home The Bridge
Options

Idea for some fresh activities

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Was just thinking of some ways that the game can be freshened up (let's face it... It can get boring at times) and thinking that fleets should play a bigger role... They give you some daily bonuses currently but I'd like to be able to interact in game with my fleet more.

Why not have fleet missions and activities that you can do with your fleet in real time like multi-ship battle arenas or multiple away team missions... Possible? What say you?

Comments

• Options
    [BL] C6pilot[BL] C6pilot ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    How about getting rid of Faction stores and make them actual trader outposts so we can TRADE some of supplies for actual items we need. And I don't mean like 10,000-2* casings for 1-1* poison drink!

Or at the very least, allow us to choose shuttle missions based on what we WILL receive, not for a chance of receiving. ANYTHING that takes SOME of the RNG out of the game and replaces it with ways of using some strategy or equal grinding for equal pay.

But I agree, more immersed fleet challenges would be nice.
  • Options
    How about warping the cadet missions and the arena. Yes yes I know you can't warp the arena but by god it's dull sometimes
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having been #1 in the arena a couple times it's no longer a big deal and staying 1% it whatever it is to get 120 schemes is to much effort for to little reward.

So that said, I hit the button and let nature take its course unless I fall below the point of getting 100 schemes a day.
    Then I prop the rank back up and go back to sleep
  • Options
    I would honestly be happy with a very simple add on like my previously mentioned Stone smashing (federation mining hologram)

Put a continuous shown ad (banner) that rotates every couple minutes for game income, so in the show points when I'm waiting or bored out of my mind I can keep tapping..

Low rewards.. but something.
    Every tap has the likelihood of rewarding 1 credit with rare rewards every so rngOften ..
    10 credits here.. a 2* crew buried during a cave in is freed safely.. a chroniton or two..

But I could sit and do it for an hour.
    At least I'll feel like I'm doing something.
  • Options
    1 PLAYER GAME MODE: Open up the game map into the Gamma and Delta quadrants and let’s see some of the races and places from DS9 and Voyager being brought into the game. For instance, the Bajoran wormhole could actually function.

Also species 8472....

FLEET/ SQUAD GAME MODE: Also, an arena type fleet/ squad activity whereby we fight a fleet/ squad of one of the factions in the game (not human controlled fleets and squads) for items/ chrons etc.... this could be once or twice per week and the difficulty could be set on an incline, whereby upon losing, this form of the game resets and you start the next one on the easiest setting fighting a new faction. Rewards could be specific to the faction you’re fighting at that time.

What say ye?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having been #1 in the arena a couple times it's no longer a big deal and staying 1% it whatever it is to get 120 schemes is to much effort for to little reward.

So that said, I hit the button and let nature take its course unless I fall below the point of getting 100 schemes a day.
    Then I prop the rank back up and go back to sleep

This is exactly my position, except when you’re short the daily can be a decent little source of credits
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to try out an event where the first two days are faction, third day is galaxy, fourth day is expedition. I would also like to try an event where all three are going on during all four days. Now that would be a challenge
  • Options
    How about warping the cadet missions and the arena. Yes yes I know you can't warp the arena but by god it's dull sometimes

YES!!!! Warping cadet missions is a must!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to try out an event where the first two days are faction, third day is galaxy, fourth day is expedition. I would also like to try an event where all three are going on during all four days. Now that would be a challenge

Throw a voyage type event thing in there and make it four events going on at the same time. Now that would be let the best crew win!

• Options

Yes yes yes yes yes said it a year ago myself, yes yes yes yes yes.

Oh, I think I should clarify.. I agree.
  • Options
    I actually had a dream last night where we played (competed) for event packs..

Can't quite remember how it worked exactly..
    As we weren't vying for specific event crew.

I think it was like we were competing for tokens to a special pack that had crew we were all crazy about..

So.. maybe an event like this one where trait decides bonus crew, but no specific characters in rank & threshold to be won, just tokens to pull a special pack..

Let's call them event merits..
    Every threshold prize is a different quantity, rank rewards, same.

VP is counted to decide rank yes, but event merits drop with VP on every win of whatever action we do,

Need refinement, but could be a fun change of pace

• Options
    That's a genius idea. Top ranked can get increasing numbers of the 'legendary pack' and under 1000's increasing numbers of the standard event pack. Community rewards also offer standard event packs.

These packs can be bought on the final day only (and the day after), thus providing a level playing field and really good reasons for people to do the event.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Was just thinking of some ways that the game can be freshened up (let's face it... It can get boring at times) and thinking that fleets should play a bigger role... They give you some daily bonuses currently but I'd like to be able to interact in game with my fleet more.

Why not have fleet missions and activities that you can do with your fleet in real time like multi-ship battle arenas or multiple away team missions... Possible? What say you?

Multiship battles would be awesome, especially if you can do something tactical about it. The problem is you would need a game console level CPU/GPU to make that work.

An idea I had would be for the Fleet Admiral to be able to assign special missions to the fleet for rewards. Kind of a combination of voyage & episode, only could be interactive between several fleet members.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...