Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo schematics

I know this has been asked before but, DB, any chance you will update the ship schematics in Dabo? You just announced a new update for the arena (which is great btw. People will complain as usual but rotating rewards is good). Dabo has been overdue for... well forever! Pretty sure those are the same schematics from the beginning.

A different set or a bigger pool would be appreciated.
Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.

Comments

• Options
    I agree with OP on this one. While they are great Replicator fuel, it would be nice to see some other schematics in the loot table for the Dabo wheel.

However, I doubt this would happen given that part of DB's business model is selling schematics in "exclusive" and "best chance" packs.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP on this one. While they are great Replicator fuel, it would be nice to see some other schematics in the loot table for the Dabo wheel.

However, I doubt this would happen given that part of DB's business model is selling schematics in "exclusive" and "best chance" packs.

They would be great fuel, but that aspect of the game is completely irrelevant if you run voyages. We have enough replicator fuel to last 5 years.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

They would be great fuel, but that aspect of the game is completely irrelevant if you run voyages. We have enough replicator fuel to last 5 years.

I need to drop schems I pick up into the replicator to keep my item count down --- but yeah we've got a lot. Though I've not used a replicator ration in many moons.
  • Options
    Same here. So many useless things accumulate over time, "replicator fuel" is not something useful anymore. My limits to replicating items are the price in credits and number of uses allowed by my VIP level, not the fuel.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    Enterprise E schematics would be nice.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH