Home The Bridge
Options

@Forum Mods/Employees and Players, Math for Time Spent on Game vs Progress

So did some math this morning on my progress vs were i am at in the game to see what i was looking for the future
now take into account these numbers are a bit rough as math is not my strongest area
and i am started to see why people on forums are raging about a lot of different things

2 months of play roughly probably a hair bit under this
so for

2 months play time
400,000 chrons
40 millions in ingame cash
bucket load of items
vip 14(roughly $1000)

( a lot of 24 hr voyages)

for this i am at

208/488 characters
60/488 immortals
3 events at 7th , 2nd, 1st

so roughly not counting repeat characters and new characters

@ 10 MONTHS i would be at
2 million in chrons (anyone know the average rate per day , a lot of variables here? )
200 million in ingame cash
crap ton of items
vip 14x5 ($5000)

and i would be close to having a lot of if not all of the characters and a lot of immortals, wont say all because alot of this would go off of pulls, if no new charterers are put out

This not counting gauntlet or time for getting high enough in ranks for good prizes in arena
looking at probably 6 months on arena to work to getting in top 3k
and gauntlet depends on card pulls and repeat card drops ,honor for stars

this seems a bit long range i get making money , but with all the grind for chron, then ingame cash, time for voyages, then always running low in a lot of areas and grinding more seems a bit heavy

what are are your thought/numbers thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mbannar wrote: »
    what are are your thought/numbers thoughts?
    To each their own, but that seems like a lot of resources spent in a very small amount of time. I'd say you're risking burning out very quickly at that rate.

Like with anything, the more you put in, the less marginal value you get for each $.