Home Ready Room
Options

What is the benefit of Starbase Construction?

I've been playing for almost 2 years now and outside of earning some chronitons and honor while helping to build starbases, what is the ultimate benefit? I get the fleet and squadrons work together, but what are all these "bonuses?" I'm just not understanding Starbases.

Thanks for your input!

Comments

• Options
    The various rooms in the starbase provide bonuses.

This page on the wiki should explain it pretty good:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Starbase
  • Options
    BritewoodBritewood ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    The various rooms in the starbase provide bonuses.

This page on the wiki should explain it pretty good:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Starbase

The wiki will hopefully help you understand the benefits of each room.
    But many of the benefits you may not directly see ingame because there is no indicator of the benefits while you are playing.

That said, here are some things you probably are getting from your fleet rooms
    1. Completed Lv3 Transporter raises your Chroniton Cap ingame to +30
    2. Core Skill rooms raise the core skill of your Crew. you can see this by checking the wiki as well. Compare the base stats of your crew to the wiki and you will see the boost.
    3. Proficiency rooms will raise the bonus range of crew everything in between the (). You can verify this on the Wiki as well.
    4. and with the two new rooms you can get additional replications and reduced cost

hope this summary helps you to understand a little better...
    Admiral Christopher Pike
    Joint Fleets
    Temporal Defense Initiative (TDI)
    Deep Space Armada (DSA)
    Temporal Defense Initiative 2 (TDI2)

Discord Server
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Proficiency rooms will raise the bonus range of crew everything in between the (). You can verify this on the Wiki as well.

Also note that the Gauntlet at least "looks" a little different with the same characters having slightly different stats.

much fewer "mass mirror identical stats"
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    That, and now we have rooms that will give us up to 3 extra replicator uses purr day and a cost reduction up to ten purrcent credits! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Thank you everybody! It did help me see some of the benefits. :)