Looking for new fleet

I am looking for a fleet that hits all of the daily goals:
About me:
Level 48
VIP 12
54 Immortalized Characters
Started playing November 2017
Highest event rank ~4000

Message me if you are looking for an active captain that plays multiple times a day. I usually hit around 250 "daily targets".

Comments

• Options
    Oh, also made an officer in my last fleet just because I was very active so I would do the upgrades for the fleet.
  • Options
    We are looking for more people in our fleet. We give everyone a chance. We are the 'belgium i.s.s players' (belgium star trekkies) and everyone is welcome. I'm also almost at level 48 and still looking for people that plays everyday. It's easier to build a starbase where you have more members.
  • Options
    ADF is looking for players just like you. Please feel free to apply. I believe we have what you are looking for.
  • Options
    You might want to check out our fleet. We have a few great players but need a few more captains like you. I am at level 54 and I am in the top 1% in the admirals and captains division. Our fleet is called OBSIDIAN ORDER SEC 31. Just to be honest we make most of the daily goals. We are close however. I'm sure we could talk about making you an officer.you sound like perfect officer material.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, found a new home. I tried to felted my post but could not find a way.
  • Options
    Check out the "Quantum Voyageurs". Lots of space for some active members!
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    I am looking for a fleet that hits all of the daily goals:
    About me:
    Level 48
    VIP 12
    54 Immortalized Characters
    Started playing November 2017
    Highest event rank ~4000

Message me if you are looking for an active captain that plays multiple times a day. I usually hit around 250 "daily targets".

So if your truely looking for a play for Fun Fleet that has rematerialized from a Top 3 respected Fleet give us a look "Knights of the Saucer section"
  • Options
    Join MACO