Home The Bridge
Options

Extremely close Voyage. Post yours here!!!

edited January 2018 in The Bridge
kajhrnfrvuwn.png
Only did one refill...yikes that was tense!!!

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you didn't get more crew. One 4* and one 3*? :(
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    Sorry you didn't get more crew. One 4* and one 3*? :(

Yeah...still get 5000 honor (from the acheivment) plus over 300, and over 500 chrons...didnt even get any super rare rep rations though...oh and incidentally...romulan kirk i have ff and almost fe
  • Options
    I've had a run of back luck lately as well....did two 10 and one 12 hour voyage and only had a single 3* drop each time. Pretty disappointing.
  • Options
    I've had a run of back luck lately as well....did two 10 and one 12 hour voyage and only had a single 3* drop each time. Pretty disappointing.

That worse than my voyage rng...ouch!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c8r5sj9927x6.png

Longest voyage so far with no refreshes. Like you, I opened it and said “OMG!” Caught it just in time
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had three 8+ hour Voyages now, but all of them have happened after the recent rewards nerf. :(
    Sure woulda liked those extra crew.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I had two 8 hour voyages this week that I had to recall right after the dilemma. Both had less than 5 AM. Didn't refresh on either.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idid that yesterday, middle of the night woke up to check t, got the red sign but had 7 left. Just made it was able to add a star to a purple plus a second florist Q
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baseball rom got a star
  • Options
    I hope i can get florist Q soon!!
  • Options
    I had a 1 yesterday as well. I also had a 22 that I forgot about and looked at my phone and immediately hit recall.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 7 November 2017, so pre-nerf:

0d1oecku2nyz.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

Wow...i didnt know you could hit 0 am and still recall
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

You gotta Jimmy Johns it.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Closest I've come to Captain Harlock .

heng8r6kf59g.png
  • Options
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

You gotta Jimmy Johns it.

Thats my next challenge lol
  • Options
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

Still not sure you can, even after doing it!

It recalled, took a couple of hours to make the voyage back and then gave me a blank screen instead of rewards. CS solved it after I filed a ticket but it took a couple of days.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

It recalled, took a couple of hours to make the voyage back and then gave me a blank screen instead of rewards. CS solved it after I filed a ticket but it took a couple of days.

Hmmm...well ill test this out...not today though...i just got the clown...not sure if i should be happy...or freaked out!!!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can all go home now.

8hsxjqicswzs.jpg

Hmmm...well ill test this out...not today though...i just got the clown...not sure if i should be happy...or freaked out!!!

He will feed on your delicious fear. 🤡
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    zovyocub77xx.png
    Wow...got more 4 star crew from an 8 hour voyage today than yesterdays 10 hour voyage
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JIL I wouldn't call that a close call. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Believe it was a brag.......

zovyocub77xx.png
    Wow...got more 4 star crew from an 8 hour voyage today than yesterdays 10 hour voyage

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the Clown is a good card when immortal, so congrats. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I had two 8 hour voyages this week that I had to recall right after the dilemma. Both had less than 5 AM. Didn't refresh on either.

Same :) Recalled on fumes, lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Well, the Clown is a good card when immortal, so congrats. :)

I think he's the only one worth getting ff. Still trying to get that first one to drop
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind you will have to file a ticket if you recall with 0 or less AM. Mainly because you got a recall bug. You should have just gotten the revive or abandon.
    Your complaint to CS will be that you would have revived if you knew the recall would fail.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Believe it was a brag.......

zovyocub77xx.png

I posted that because further up we were talking about how a 10 hour voyage got me 1 four star crew...but an 8 hour gave me 4 four star crew...wacky rng. But yes it was not a close call lol
  • Options
    wlahuzspts3g.png

How lucky? The game glitched and wouldn't let me do a refill...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wlahuzspts3g.png

How lucky? The game glitched and wouldn't let me do a refill...

That's frustrating. Somebody else posted here not long ago that when they got to a really long Voyage like that, that happened to them, as well. I guess just take a bunch of screenshots, in case you have to abandon it and ask CS to replace everything you would've gotten?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"