Home Fleet Central
Options

Coastal Trekkers Recruiting

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Fleet Central
Level 115 Star Base

Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a fresh recruit, Big Spender, low spender, F2P we're not fussy we currently have spaces available. We are competitive and social in equal measure, you will find us very approachable and a friendly family like unit, helping each other out in every aspect of the game.
We hang out mostly on Discord and we have a wealth of resources there.

Our General ground rules are.

Have A Unique Name

Be Active - You must be active at least once every other day, if not every day to meet daily targets and help us build up the Starbase.
Communicate - Communication between you and your squad leader as well as the rest of the fleet is needed. Particularly if it comes to squad changes or being absent for an extended period of time. So that we can "whitelist you"

Discord - While it is not required for all members, it is recommended that you join the fleet discord channel.
Squad Leaders and Officers however ARE required to have a presence in Discord, they need to be reachable should something come up (inactivity, to answer questions, etc.)

Wheaton’s Law - Don't be a dick. We are all here to have fun, and enjoy spending time with other people who enjoy the game and ST. Sometimes there are differences in opinion on certain subjects, but there are ways to state your point of view without creating a toxic environment.

Minimum Level - You need to be level 15.

Feel free to check us out, we have a STT wiki page here is the link for more info:
https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Coastal_Trekkers
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Again we have 3 spaces available so if you are looking for a friendly helpful fleet look no further
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Hi Ironagedave,
    If you still have an opening, I would be interested in joining. I am the only active player in my current fleet so I would like to find a new home. I complete Daily Mission requirements and participate in most events.

• • In-game moniker: Dragun
      • Level 45
      • Last 3 Event Rankings: Honor of Andoria 2892, Crashing the Party 9840, Laws of Nature 3547
    If you need additional info, please let me know.
  • Options
    aklobo wrote: »
    Hi Ironagedave,
    If you still have an opening, I would be interested in joining. I am the only active player in my current fleet so I would like to find a new home. I complete Daily Mission requirements and participate in most events.

• • In-game moniker: Dragun
      • Level 45
      • Last 3 Event Rankings: Honor of Andoria 2892, Crashing the Party 9840, Laws of Nature 3547
    If you need additional info, please let me know.

Hi Aklobo, I have just checked and we have 2 places available so I have sent you an invite.
  • Options
    6 Spaces have opened up so if you are looking for a new fleet coast on in and check us out, as fleet chat is glitchy, we use discord to compensate (just in case you think fleet chat is too quiet ;) )
  • Options
    Hey IronAgeDave,
    I would be very interested in joining your fleet.
    Me:
    Morley Dotes
    the Clown avatar (although I think the character should be called Fear)
    lvl 54
    just immortalized 100th (Rakal Troi)
    currently admiral and first last and only ever member of a lvl 7 fleet
    very active player

Have a great day!
  • Options
    @Morley Dotes we have just sent you an invite you are more than welcome
  • Options
    @Ironagedave, sorry i'm not more familiar with the process. i didn't see the invite, but maybe that's because i was still in my own fleet. I've disbanded it. i also hit the apply button for your fleet. let me know if i need to do something different.
  • Options
    @IronAgeDave,

my apologies for the firedrill. I ended up accepting an invitation to a different fleet. I wish you clear skies and safe travels.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    4 places now available, fleet is open so feel free to join us, we are an emerging fleet and in the last 10 events we have ranked on average top 150.
  • Options
    We have two spaces available, 1 place is in my squadron.
  • Options
    6 places available in our fleet including 1 place available in my squadron Star Base Level is now up to 107. Come check us out.
  • Options
    Our Fleet needs you!