Home Make It So!

5th Shuttle??

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Now we have a lot more crew, crew slots and extra content, would it be a good idea to introduce a 5th shuttle bay?
I'd leave pricing to DB but I would say around double the 4th shuttle cost.

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Or the same cost of the 4th shuttle. ^^ However, I think faction trashold points would have to be upped by 25 purrcent as well according to the purrcentual shuttle ameownt increase. :)

I would love to have a fifth shuttlebay, mainly meowtside of events because it would give us more faction items. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we would pay money for it. CHA-CHING!!!
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Or the same cost of the 4th shuttle. ^^ However, I think faction trashold points would have to be upped by 25 purrcent as well according to the purrcentual shuttle ameownt increase. :)

I would love to have a fifth shuttlebay, mainly meowtside of events because it would give us more faction items. :)

Increasing the threshold points just makes it even harder on newer players. In a game that is already stacked against them
  • make it a starbase room so every one can benefit from it and call it a hangar

Excellent idea!

I'm also taking an opportunity to renew my desire to see reputation points be replaced by Honor once you have Honored status with a faction. I started a thread for this purpose, too.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2465/faction-mission-rewards-once-honored-is-achieved#latest
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I don t see any need for a 5 th shuttle. Would only widen the gap between starters , long term players and players that pay. Not needed. No thx.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    make it a starbase room so every one can benefit from it and call it a hangar

Fuethet advantage large fleets? Yea, they've done enough of that already.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make it a starbase room so every one can benefit from it and call it a hangar

Totally agree. Enough with the fleet advantages already

Totally agree. Enough with the fleet advantages already

Agreed.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...