Home Engineering Room
Options

Game crashes after log in completes

This just started this morning. As soon as the game finishes loading, it exits the game and goes back to my phone’s home screen. Playing on an iPhone X.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you change anything on your device prior to this happening?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Did you change anything on your device prior to this happening?

Same happening on andriod. Lg aristo nougat. Only change made was updating game. Already tried fresh install with no improvement.

Fleetmates report same.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Worse, once i achieve getting in the game it crashes constantly randomly after everything!!

In the middle of arena battle, crafting item, solving dilemma, sending shuttles, chat...

There is not one feature of the game that since last update has not crashed throwing me out to homescreen and requiring reopening game and logging in again.

The game was just fine before last update. Even my chat has so worsened i can't get an in-game ticket typed without crashing.

Attn: Shan!! I need help now. Can't send tickets without crashing game. And respectfully will limit my post to this one as requested so i am relying on you to please help me. Thank you
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    I have gotten a new device as cs advised. Ironically the old tab 3 i was using i gave to a friend after cs said it was the worst supported device for timelines. However, my friend now plays timelines on it and has none of the problems my one year old device is now having.

Wtf?????
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Attn: Shan!! I need help now. Can't send tickets without crashing game. And respectfully will limit my post to this one as requested so i am relying on you to please help me. Thank you

You can submit a ticket in 2 other ways, as explained previously:
    - via our portal https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=95107
    - via email sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

• Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

You can submit a ticket in 2 other ways, as explained previously:
    - via our portal https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=95107
    - via email sttsupport[at]disruptorbeam[dot]com

Not sure why the portal still won't submit ticket.

Email when i can't get my device to play game i have invested much time & $$ means borrowing devices in the meantime. So i don't have my account that i am sending email from.

Please advise as i have been told sending email from these borrowed devices will get filed under guest & be difficult to follow up on. And has already resulted in my not receiving compensation for the operation isolate & rapid fans missions bug.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    I was able to get the game working again, but I had to remove it, do a fresh install and play through the opening tutorial again. As far as I’m aware, I didn’t make any changes to the permissions for the game prior to it no longer functioning properly.