Home Engineering Room
Options

Purchased dilithium, not received but payment processed

Hi,

The day before the current event started I purchased some dilithium with the intention of getting one or more event 10 packs. The payment went through Apple but I got an error from the game and the dilithium was not added to my account. I opened a ticket with support (#387121) and overnight I got a response saying that they could not see the purchase. I followed up with a screen capture of the purchase in my App Store account which at that time was pending. Again, overnight I got a response saying that as it was pending in the Apple store, I should wait and respond when it had finalized and they would manually add it to my account. I checked and by this point it had of course been finalized so I sent a new screen capture showing this.

As an aside, Apple payment pending status usually doesn’t affect receiving products as the purchaser and vendor accounts have already been debited and credited at this point. Previous purchases from DB have sat in pending state for a day or so without impacting delivery.

It’s been around 48 hours since I made the purchase and I still don’t have the product. Am I going to have to wait through another 24 hour cycle to get the next response / request for information or is there something that can be done to resolve this faster? This is impacting my (and my squad’s) event participation and I’d prefer to resolve this through you than enter into a dispute or arbitration through Apple.

Perhaps if you’re using an outsourced support organization overseas that doesn’t have authority to deal with financial matters you may want to build an escalation path to bring this to internal attention so that you don’t end up with multi-day discussions over provision of goods? Just a suggestion.

Thanks!
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will bring this up to the team lead! Thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks for trying @Shan but I didn’t get any response from support and so I asked Apple to refund the payment. Issues with purchases should warrant better response from support and so these kinds of failures should probably be used as input for process improvement.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu