Home The Bridge
Options

Question: does your SB have any problems with the replimat?

edited January 2018 in The Bridge
My fleet has a small issue. We want to recommend the Industrial Replicator (for so many obvious reasons), but every time I do it (so far I tried on android and steam) - like 30 seconds later it swaps back to the computer core. (EDIT: it shows the same for every fleet member, not only for me)

I would like to ask has anyone else run into a similar issue? Or does our fleet have ghosts?! Should we call the 1984 ghostbusters?

Comments

• Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    We had no issues making it the fleet recommended build. In fact, it is already assembled and has been put into the oven to bake. It should be ready for use in a couple more hours.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, I have tried it for like 15 times, and every time it swaps back to the comp core lvl 4 half a minute later. Either one of the officers is sabotaging us (but the only officers that might have done it haven't logged in for almost 2 hours) immediately, or it's a bug :) While I am embracing game mechanics happily, and rarely pointing out bugs, it looks like one. It might be a localized issue though,. not affecting many people.
  • Options
    Guest  wrote: »
    We had no issues making it the fleet recommended build. In fact, it is already assembled and has been put into the oven to bake. It should be ready for use in a couple more hours.

Same
    ~ seeking out new life