Home The Bridge
Options

Why no 9.99 Mother Horta offer?

Doesn't DB always offer whichever card is 3/4 for threshold as the 9.99 offer? instead we got the doctor lady. DB let me give you 9.99 please

Comments

• Options
    Maybe they caught on that no one buys random packs if they get the last star on the threshold reward
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    yeah, same boat.

Oh well, yet another 3/4 that will die and decompose on my roster and never get touched again.
  • Options
    Strange. I always thought it was the placement cover, same as the 24.99 offer.
  • Options
    I thought it was the threshold, going by past events (which admittingly have mostly been galaxy types)
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 10$ saved here, not sure the cost is worth the inevitable 600 honour plus useless ship schematics. Event almost over and I am placed well enough to get 4 of her anyway, why would I bother?
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's to prevent any consistency so you're constantly afraid you're going to miss out so you impulse buy a more expensive offer. It's always about money and psychologically manipulating you to take the most of it.

If you can't figure it out, follow the dollar.
  • Options
    So last week on a Faction event we had an offer for Yar , so people could get there 4th crew for the threshold, but no offer this week for the Horta? what gives ?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    They decided to do Dr. Taylor instead? Not complicated. That 10 dollar offer has been flipping between threshold and rank reward the last few events
  • Options
    there's a horta in the laws of nature pack...