Home Make It So!

Rethinking Special Offers

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but here's my two cents on how we/you can make offers more appealing to the gamer base.

Much like the Honor Hall, have a tab within the time portal for the Offers Section; call it an Offer Hall, or the Promenade or whatever...

Like Faction Stores, it should have a reset/refresh timer; set it for one month, refreshes on the first of the month. A player may purchase any four offers (basically one per week); with a limit of each offer once per month. So, if someone wants the 10 pack for $10, they may pick it up; same if someone wants Sail the Starry Skies or the Elusive Treasures pack.

This would eliminate the "randomness" of the current offer system, while also maximizing the possibility of players spending on deals/offers that best suit them during the month. And during events, which has been an issue, would decrease the unfairness of some players getting chroniton offers, while others do not.

This system would be a win-win for both DB and the player base; and I think it's worth considering. Not sure if this specific model has been suggested before, but if it has, consider this another vote in favour.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this. And calling it The Promenade is pretty cool