Home Ready Room

Evasive Maneuvers

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have Tilly to increase my evasion. Also have another blue icon that does this. When I hit them both and both are active, my ship just sits there. Where are the evasive maneuvers? Also it would be cool if Picards Enterprise, with Picard on the bridge, performed the Picard Maneuver.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    The more experienced players will correct me if I'm wrong, but scores aren't additive and only the highest counts. For example, an evasion of +7 and an evasion of +9 activated at the same time will not give you +16; you only get the +9. Plus, I believe your evasion is offset by the opponent's accuracy bonus. If the opponent's accuracy is enabled that will affect how much damage is inflicted.

EDIT: If Tilly and Mirror Picard have bonus abilities I believe those would both work. For example, 200% damage and +5,000 to critical should both work together.
  • Yes, abilities are not additive, running 2 blue abilities at the same time wastes one of the abilities

Also the animations aren’t relevant to the outcome, but certain moves do put the ship in certain positions relative to each other, just for show, but it’s nothing crazy impressive

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for that. So I should hit one then the other when the first goes to cool down. Got it