Home Engineering Room

No Weekly Sale in 3 Weeks

Ok noticed a fourm post under "bridge"with other people having same issue

Wondering if its getting over looked with it in wrong section

(hey guys

so this week 3 with no weekly offers, 9.99 - 99.99

last week it looked like i was getting one,had a blue banner pop up but it was blank and i could not click on it, when i went to voyages it disappeared

so far this week one hasnt shown up ethier,

have been closing and reopening app every 4-6hours to limit bugs so its not that im not refreshing

any help would be thankful, as i feel this is putting me at a disadvantage to other players that are getting them in gauntlet, events, arena)

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3083/no-offer-for-two-weeks-now

I understand that you cant force a offer thru i geuss

But looking thru fourms i found this

As i have been having this problem for over 3 weeks , and from fourm post a couple of others are having the same issue it looks like its been a ongoing issue for about a month now

I feel like this put us at a unfair advantage during events due to lack of pulls from offers that others can buy that we cant ,to get new characters and stars for existing characters

Also gives people a better shot in arena do due more chances for ship schematics that we dont have

Pretty much all round advance in every area of gameplay to people that are allowed to purhase offers that are unavailable to us, thus giving them a leg up if they choice to use it

Waiting somewhat patiently
Thanks 
Mbannar

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not being overlooked and not seeing weekly offers is not a bug. On any given week there are no guarantees that offers will be presented to you :) But it is good to know that you would prefer to see offers on a weekly basis.

Keep an eye out on the Time Portal as well, as there are offers there too.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    So the weekly deals are random?
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    "last week it looked like i was getting one,had a blue banner pop up but it was blank and i could not click on it, when i went to voyages it disappeared"

And this?