Home The Holodeck
Options

So why.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in The Holodeck
Are there Tardigrades in the new Ant-Man &The Wasp Trailer?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rTIAOohas

{EDIT FOR SELF-POLICING OF GRAMMAR}
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Yeah, those things. There are at least two when the micro-ship is going sub-atomic.....
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    But I thought they retained their original mass when shrunk. He has to be pretty strong to wheel away a whole building like a suitcase.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved this to the Holodeck where it belongs.
  • Options
    Dallan & Sepsis!!!!!!

I had a random thought on the bus this morning......

• Options
    But I thought they retained their original mass when shrunk. He has to be pretty strong to wheel away a whole building like a suitcase.

The Tank was a keychain in the first one. I think they kind of go the "Odo" route with the whole conservation of mass theorem. {Look at how many times someone carried Odo while he was disguised as something else, with no effort.}

A good scene is the cameo by the first live action Ant-Man in the original Ant-Man movie. When Scott crashes onto the roof of Garrett Morris's car, he dented it. Obviously he had full weight there. Yet, Ant-Thony carried him around on his back and even flew with him effortlessly........