Home The Bridge

New Andorian ship???

A fleetmates voyage today was asking for andorian on the ship trait. A peek at the next launch it seems... spoiler alert.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Duplicate post deleted.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps we'll see the Kumari. Not that ships in general mean a whole lot in this game...
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not until they have ship battle events and anti matter on newer ships is greater then existing ships of the same rarity
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don’t mind that there isn’t a lot of differentiation in ships. It means that personal preference still counts for something and that you don’t get walls of the exact same ship in arena battles.

And an Andorian cruiser (say that ten times fast) would be a fun addition for those of us who are big Andorian fans.
  • I would love to see an Andorian ship. I have a soft spot for the Andorians.
    With the way things have been going, if it isn't Discovery, chances are it is just going to be passable and nothing really worth actively pursuing asides from sentimental value.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly it'll probably only be in a "best chance" pack for a week or so...would have been nice if they introduced it with this month's arena rewards
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly it'll probably only be in a "best chance" pack for a week or so...would have been nice if they introduced it with this month's arena rewards

Then, the next week, $25 for 2300 Blueprints.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many levels would 2300 blueprints get you?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    How many levels would 2300 blueprints get you?

Don't know. never bought a Pack. Let me research the WIki.

EDIT TO ADD:

Here is the Shenzhou:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/U.S.S._Shenzhou#Advancement

It was 600 Schematics for creation, then:

600+175 for Level Two
    775+225 for Level Three
    1000+300 for Level Four
    1300+425 to Level Five
    1725+575 to Level Six
    2300+775 to Level Seven
    3075+1050 to Level Eight
    4125+1350 to Level Nine
    5475+1800 to Max Level

7275 Total Blueprints.

With similar requirements, 2300 would get you around Level Six?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if they wanted to be nice they could let us earn enough schems to at least unlock it at level one through an event, like they did with the ISS Defiant & ISS Avenger (wish they'd done that for the Disco).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enough. I stupidly bit on the schematics pack for the I.S.S. Defiant and it’s currently sitting at level six with 750/775 to hit level 7.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Well, if they wanted to be nice they could let us earn enough schems to at least unlock it at level one through an event, like they did with the ISS Defiant & ISS Avenger (wish they'd done that for the Disco).

That was on an extended holiday weekend with 450,000 victory points, right? I guess they could pick one week to do this, but I doubt it. It will just be special packs like the rest.
  • I'm sure this will roll out at some point "soon."

DB made it their official cover picture on Facebook.

27173674_2118342458401615_6722397659250014994_o.jpg?oh=9050474e8a061b64802efa6d9d264b33&oe=5AE21E58
  • Just remember... there will be a "higher chance of" pack and then the next day (or two days later) there will be a guaranteed offer for the ship.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • I'm sure this will roll out at some point "soon."

DB made it their official cover picture on Facebook.

27173674_2118342458401615_6722397659250014994_o.jpg?oh=9050474e8a061b64802efa6d9d264b33&oe=5AE21E58

Yes! The Kumari. Shran and the other Andorians/Aenar were cool as well. I wish that would have been continued if ENT had a fifth season.
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant even get the borg sphere 2* schematics these days, not holding out for much hope on this either.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • It'll probably be in a "best" chance pack, and then in a "special" offer lol
  • Just went to start a voyage and look what ship trait it asked for:
    t6vt05zhtgh8.png
  • It's crummy to have it ask for a trait that can't even be filled yet
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    **Duplicate post
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »

Agreed. The primium ship schematics added to a higher threshold during the holiday events in the last mega was a nice touch. Was one of the few bright spots in an otherwise glitchy stretch of events.
  • I bit the bait for the Shenzhou...bad idea. I am a pleased owner of a lvl 6 ship that im probably never gonna max out...and has horrible ships abilities for the arena. In my book all it has going for itself is that it looks cool
    lp0b4zyrs8uc.png
    But 25 dollars for something that just looks cool...NEVER AGAIN!!