Home The Bridge

Voyage Dilemma with a Locked Option?

So, I am at my 10hr Dilemma Alert. It's called 'Friends in Need' and it's the first time I've seen it. It looks like it should have 3 options, but the 3rd is a grey square. I read the two options presented, but tap the 3rd option just to see if it was a graphics glitch and I got received a message stating 'Option Locked'. Anyone else encounter this... and if so, what are the prerequisites?

j3nt1sbwf8r2.png

o1h329uohety.png

I ended up choosing the second option and received 600 Borg Scout Ship Schematics.

Comments

• The solution is quite simple: in an earlier dilemma you decided to help the Andorian and not the Gorn.

The third option is "Ask the Gorn we rescued to distract the guards." This option is only availabe if you would have helped the Gorn instead of the Andorian earlier on. (and then option 2 would have been locked).
  • The solution is quite simple: in an earlier dilemma you decided to help the Andorian and not the Gorn.

The third option is "Ask the Gorn we rescued to distract the guards." This option is only availabe if you would have helped the Gorn instead of the Andorian earlier on. (and then option 2 would have been locked).

Thank You for the explanation... since the Dilemmas are so out of friggin order, I didn't put 'Blow by Blow' and 'Friends in Need' together as a series. Considering it's the first time out of 80 dilemmas that I've seen Friends in Need... I've encountered 'Blow by Blow' at least 10 times. So if I see it again, I will choose option A and hope for 30/30 instead of schematics.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I picked the Gorn option and got schematics as well.
  • As a follow-up, the choice to pick for this Dilemma if you want honor/chrons is Choice A "Negotiate with the guards for freedom". You will get 60 Honor / 50 chrons / 3* crew. I would have to guess that having the Gorn fight the guards (Choice C) will give the same Schematic reward as having the Andorian distract the guards (Choice B). Won't know until someone chooses C and posts their results.
  • The one time I noted it, I got a 60/50 for (C) Asking the Gorn to fight.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got schematics for option C. However, I do not know if once you receive schematics if you can get them again. Schematics may be one time rare rewards. Will have to see if I ever get it again. Though I had been switching to the Andorian. Not sure if that option would provide schematics either one you have already collected it for the other option.