Home Engineering Room

Characters locked on an invisible shuttle

So I collected my Voyage rewards and all four shuttles. However, some of my crew are still locked and saying that they're on a shuttle, even though I don't have any waiting or uncollected. Anyone else seen this? I already opened a ticket, but I1z5adragv2h8.jpg
thought I would ask here.
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
Chief Intelligence Officer

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this once or twice. It resolved itself shortly thereafter for me, however. Try exiting the crew quarters, going to galaxy map and back again, going into the shuttle bay and exiting... or restarting the game, if need be.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Good thoughts, Data, but nothing so far has worked. I should mention that I'm not trying to freeze these characters. I only became aware of this when I wanted to use one of them on a voyage, but couldn't. They're not on any of my ships (space mission or arena) nor are they on voyages or any visible shuttle. I suspect I did use them on a shuttle a little while back, and somehow I can't collect it or see it. I can use all 4 of my shuttles, but you can do that once your shuttles come back, even if you don't collect the old ones.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Chief Intelligence Officer