Home Engineering Room
Options

Incorrect Monthly Rewards displayed

Im seeing the February 2017 monthly rewards (Castillo and Holonovel Doctor for crew) after restarting my device this morning.

It's all honor for me, but folks who were working on Stamets will probably want the proper rewards this month.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked and noticed it, too. I do need one more star for Stamets, but I would choose more stars for my holodoctor, given the choice.
  • Options
    I noticed the same today. I have immortalised my Holonovel Doctor and was eager to build Stamets. Hopefully there is a correction. These rewards were from last year. Also the reward for today which was a basic 10 pull of the portal was actually a single basic. Not that I am that fussed about it, as it is only basic rewards and most crew that come up I have or are not keen to keep. The parts or components are useful though.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 white portals and should have been getting 2 green portals like usual every first day of the month. I guess I'll have to write a ticket to get my 2 green portals from CS, lol. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I for one hope that they don't replace Holonovel Doctor with Stamets as I need one more star for the Doc and I completed Stamets after the last Discovery mega event
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 white portals and should have been getting 2 green portals like usual every first day of the month. I guess I'll have to write a ticket to get my 2 green portals from CS, lol. :)

Everyone in my fleet has said the same thing. We’ve all received 1x pulls instead of 10x pulls. We’re hoping for a fix for all players, rather than opening individual tickets.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax guys, you know they'll fix this within a day.
  • Options
    I hope they keep Holonovel Doc. Don’t have him while Stamets is FFFE. Maybe add both by way of apology ;)
  • Options
    Holonovel Doctor is surely a winner.

I'm voting to keep him.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    That some people might prefer Holonovel Doc is irrelevant. This is clearly an error. It's the exact same reward table as February 2017. Besides, the monthly 4* is supposed to repeat 4 times so it can be FF.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The team has been made aware of this, I will update the thread once I know more.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I actually like the idea of them rotating crew every month instead of quarterly. This quarter Stamets is useless to me as I ff'd him in his event
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »
    I actually like the idea of them rotating crew every month instead of quarterly. This quarter Stamets is useless to me as I ff'd him in his event

Stamets was a poor choice because so many had him FF, but when you're just starting out, getting a 4/4 by waiting four months is really important. I wouldn't want to hurt new players with four 1/4 crew.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I think some of you "holonovel doctor" people are forgetting that overall rewards per month are substantially better than they used to be a year ago. I'm in it for the shuttle boosts and extra credits, myself.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rewards are now correct and players who had already claimed the reward for today will be contacted.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I think some of you "holonovel doctor" people are forgetting that overall rewards per month are substantially better than they used to be a year ago. I'm in it for the shuttle boosts and extra credits, myself.

The ability to complete my holonovel doc character for free was the highlight of this months selection. Everything else I only collect because doing so requires virtually no effort to do so.

Now it is backed out the daily rewards are pretty much worthless this month.

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    The rewards are now correct and players who had already claimed the reward for today will be contacted.

@Shan so if we get the in-game message but not the 2x 10-standard pull that the message says, do we let you know or open a ticket with CS?
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Captain Q wrote: »
    @Shan so if we get the in-game message but not the 2x 10-standard pull that the message says, do we let you know or open a ticket with CS?

Log out and back in. That fixed it for me.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pulls were not in the message. The message just announced that they had been added to your account. I have over 25 without paying much attention so I cannot be certain, but I'm mostly certain they were added.
  • Options
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »

Log out and back in. That fixed it for me.

I tried that a few times, my count says zero still...

Guess it's CS-ticketing time again... :s
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

First of all, thank you for the expedient resolution.

As far as users who have claimed rewards --- Contacted in what way? Game mail?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

First of all, thank you for the expedient resolution.

As far as users who have claimed rewards --- Contacted in what way? Game mail?

Yes. But the basic 10-pulls were just added automatically to our portal, not attached to the in-game mail.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I knew that didn't look right when I got it yesterday. Mail said they put the extra rewards in Time Portal automatically...restarted 5x and still nothing.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, for people who are wondering: It was my experience (corroborated between my several accounts) that if you didn't start or restart the game after the daily reset, you would have still seen the correct rewards, and would have been able to claim the correct Daily Reward (and then after that, you would have seen the incorrect table of rewards listed). If you started or restarted the game post-reset, however, and then tried to claim your Daily Reward, it would have been the wrong one. If you did the former, you aren't eligible for the 2x basic 10-pulls that DB gave out. If you did the latter, you would have received an in-game mail telling you that you had those pulls in your portal.

I only claimed the wrong reward on one account, and that's the only one that I got the email and the 2x basic 10-pulls for -- which would have been the reward I'd have gotten had there not been a bug.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I woke up tonight to the message saying that 2 of the 10x pulls were added. When I checked, I know I only got 1, which is what I would have gotten anyway, being only VIP 0, so I’m not really complaining. At least I’m basically up a basic pull.