Home Engineering Room
Options

community rewards

seems to community tresholds have been upped again too, despit the event not being extended till tuesday.
is this the new norm?

Comments

• Options
    Shan said in the event thread that this is an oversight and will be corrected - though possibly not before the event but during.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    those numbers are still easily attainable.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping the "fix" wasn't the numbers themselves, but instead that they needed to add additional rewards back in again? Wishful thinking
  • Options
    Jassada wrote: »
    Shan said in the event thread that this is an oversight and will be corrected - though possibly not before the event but during.
    Thanks for the info.

during, phase 2 is also during the event though...
    also @Shan, please put such information in the main post. Not somewhere burried in 16 pages of posts. I don't want to read all those in the hopes of finding an answer.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for the info.

also @Shan, please put such information in the main post. Not somewhere burried in 16 pages of posts. I don't want to read all those in the hopes of finding an answer.

It’s updated... and buried... including Stats for Cornwell... 16 pages is nothing... and with 15 minutes to spare before event starts
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.

Shan wrote: »
    Update:
    - Community Rewards numbers are back to what they should have been
    - Federation and Counselor traits were added to Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    - The icon for Lieutenant Tarah has been fixed

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?