Home Engineering Room
Options

How is this possible?

Event started & in the time it took to begin the event & go straight into the leaderboard there were players already on the board, this is an impossiblity as first you have to go through the prologue before completing supplies to gain points.
It literally took me 5 seconds to load the leaderboard & there were players with 125 points in 5 seconds. Then I entered the event and it took me about 30 seconds to gain 125 points.
Something is awry me thinks 🤔.
This isn’t only exclusive to Galaxy events, i’ve Checked out the leaderboard in the beginning seconds of Faction events and there are players with 20 or 50 points straight away.
You will notice the clock in the image bellow is still at the start, not acounting for the 1st 60 seconds of the phase but the screenshot was taken 5 seconds into the event.
So the leaderboard should have been empty.
n80z1r9aturq.png

- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Options
    Probably a DB conspirations with bot players everywhere.

But more likely 1 recipe --> super rare turn in = 125 VP in 5 sec, it's not that hard if you click fast.
  • Options
    SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    Probably a DB conspirations with bot players everywhere.

But more likely 1 recipe --> super rare turn in = 125 VP in 5 sec, it's not that hard if you click fast.

But it takes more than 5 seconds to enter the event and skip the storylines of the event crew.
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    If some of the items and item recipes are the same from event to event (and I found at least one that was pre-built for me, likely from ones I never completed last event), someone has a faster device, and they don’t bother to read the prologue and instead just tap through it, it’s indeed possible to get into the rankings in just a few seconds.

As for faction events, some players use a lot of dilithium and time boosts.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    And if they play on PC with fast hardware they can click thru the screens in milliseconds...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    As for the Faction events - you can skip the story dialogue completely by just entering through the shuttle mission button.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    There are also some events that I don’t even get the opening story dialogue. I hit enter event and it just takes me to the build screen. It’s the 2nd or 3rd time I hit enter event that the dialogue comes up. Doesn’t happen all the time, just some. Happens a lot of times with the end dialogue for me though. I usually have to go to the wiki to find out how the events end.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    None wrote: »
    There are also some events that I don’t even get the opening story dialogue. I hit enter event and it just takes me to the build screen. It’s the 2nd or 3rd time I hit enter event that the dialogue comes up. Doesn’t happen all the time, just some. Happens a lot of times with the end dialogue for me though. I usually have to go to the wiki to find out how the events end.

This never happens for me in Galaxy events but it happens every single time on Faction events. I’ve learned to ignore it.