Home The Bridge

My New Theory about Tyler

[10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
My theory about Tyler.
He is really a female and DB knows he is.

1pya9ls9sdcc.png

Someone in my fleet said everytime they see his name they think it says Liv Tyler.

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Comment removed. ˜Shan
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The real crime here is that for TWO Tylers now, DB has seen fit to re-use the pictures from Burnham's wardrobe.
  • The real crime here is that for TWO Tylers now, DB has seen fit to re-use the pictures from Burnham's wardrobe.

Yup.

What's even worse is that they don't even have to create a new art asset. There already is an art asset for male uniforms - worn by Saru and Stamets, for instance. It's a simple matter of "pick the right uniform instead of the wrong one".

Also, Commando Burnham wears a male uniform. Once again, the art asset exists, it's just a simple matter of referencing the right picture in the code.

Come on, DB, this should be a polish priority that takes 30 seconds to fix.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I FE'd First Officer Saru. Was his art asset gold or silver? Because I know Stamets's was silver.

Which, by the way, is silly, Star Trek Discovery. It's not the Olympics.
  • It's been a while since I FE'd First Officer Saru. Was his art asset gold or silver? Because I know Stamets's was silver.

It's the same colour, so it's "it doesn't have breasts" colour.

But more seriously, to my eye (and according to the wiki) the picture is the same for Stamets and Saru - meaning that Saru's gold and Stamets' silver aren't differentiated by the art. Might as well add the bronze.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It's been a while since I FE'd First Officer Saru. Was his art asset gold or silver? Because I know Stamets's was silver.

It's the same colour, so it's "it doesn't have breasts" colour.

But more seriously, to my eye (and according to the wiki) the picture is the same for Stamets and Saru - meaning that Saru's gold and Stamets' silver aren't differentiated by the art. Might as well add the bronze.

So, it was Stamets. Could not remember if it was Saru or him, but knew one used the "Busty" Tops.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

So, it was Stamets. Could not remember if it was Saru or him, but knew one used the "Busty" Tops.....

"SO IT WAS STAMETS"?

Stamets does not use busty tops. Saru does not use busty tops. As I said, the picture is the same. That means that they both have non-busty tops.