Home The Bridge

CtP community 10x reward

2»

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    RNGesus was not looking out for me today. 200 honor and a first star on Claiborne Chekov.

w44au3k9hvsj.png

What an awful pull

I've been fortunate in the past (I think I got two beholds in the last community reward), just wasn't my luck this time. But still...that hurt a bit lol
  • First behold from a community reward in a long time.
    1st star for gangster kirk
    1st star for 007 Bashir
    2nd star for someone useless

Took Bashir for the extra med and because he looks cool ;)

I have Garak, Elim Garak at 2/5 but damn, I want me some 007 Bashir.
  • Mostly honor. I did get a 4* behold (chose Rakal Troi), but she's likely going to end up being jettisoned as she doesn't fill a need. The 5* behold had Orion Vina, Shran, and Assimilated La Forge. I chose Vina. La Forge is a PITA to level, and Shran isn't useful to me, even though he is Andorian.

As for the rest, Enterprise-D ship schematics to finish off the ship, two Jake Siskos (kept them for leveling) were the highlights. Everything else was jettisoned for honor.
  • Crell vs. AoS Crusher Behold. Didn't have either. Picked Crell just so I can unlock that exobiology-med node.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anastasia Fully Fused, and a Rock.....

81y096660k5c.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 300 honor and 8x ships...

8th pack in a row that didn't give me anything to keep.
  • Forra Gegen and a bunch of honour. Really mediocre premium pull, but it was free so I don't really care.
  • Mine was so useless I can't even remember what was in it
  • Crell vs. AoS Crusher Behold. Didn't have either. Picked Crell just so I can unlock that exobiology-med node.

Glad they gave every one an easy phlox so we don't have to get crell anymore
  • Emmett K wrote: »
    Crell vs. AoS Crusher Behold. Didn't have either. Picked Crell just so I can unlock that exobiology-med node.

That must have been before I started.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    Crell vs. AoS Crusher Behold. Didn't have either. Picked Crell just so I can unlock that exobiology-med node.

That must have been before I started.

Yah must have been during my long hiatus cuz I don't recall this either
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platonian Kirk (less than a week after I got a 4th star on a voyage, immortalized him, and threw him in the meat locker), some other honor, and replication fuel. I’d be grumpier but I'm pretty close to being able to buy another citation, so it’s not so bad.
  • Picked up a 4th star for Sherriff Worf, so thats good.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    - Behold with Soran for his 3rd star - other choices someone I have FF (McGivers I think) and Dolim (do not have).

- 9 3* crew for 900 Honor in total (hmm, no schip schematics, cannot ever remember that happening).
  • got a killer behold between Grilka, Emotion Chip Data, and AoS Crusher i took Data even though i have Crusher at 3/5 i feel i will get her again down the road she seems to be a common Behold for me
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Forra Gegen and a bunch of honour. Really mediocre premium pull, but it was free so I don't really care.

ditto
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got two 4* Beholds. Had FF 5/6 of those presented but also got a First Goran'Agar. Would've preferred to add stars to something I already had and I'm now in the uncomfortable position of spending honour to freeze some characters. Was hoping to punt this decision till next Wednesday when the new event pack comes up.

Still 900 honour plus a new character isn't too bad.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got something for a change.qhu9b5qzm6ak.jpg
    Crushed it.
  • CSR _WaylanderCSR _Waylander ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    i got one of the characters i was wanting for a while one that had both engineer and medicine and got delta flyer paris.
  • Only 150 schemes! 800 honor and a shiny new 5* from a behold with bashir, julian bashir and One. I chose LaForge since I already have 3 5* Meds6a8auhae8tvy.png
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Tuskegee Mayweather, who is likely to be airlocked next event.
  • LeshyLeshy ✭✭✭
    I opened my pull as I needed to airlock some 1/4 crew to make room for new crew, and did not want that pull to end up giving me someone I had just airlocked. So it gave me two 5* beholds. For crew I did not have yet.

I don't want to complain about it, but that's some untimely luck there.

Picked Pah-wraith Cult Dukat over Suliban Reed and Protomorphosis Worf, mostly based on personal preference.
    Then picked Crell Moset over Arachnia Janeway and Wrathful Khan.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leshy wrote: »
    I opened my pull as I needed to airlock some 1/4 crew to make room for new crew, and did not want that pull to end up giving me someone I had just airlocked. So it gave me two 5* beholds. For crew I did not have yet.

I don't want to complain about it, but that's some untimely luck there.

Picked Pah-wraith Cult Dukat over Suliban Reed and Protomorphosis Worf, mostly based on personal preference.
    Then picked Crell Moset over Arachnia Janeway and Wrathful Khan.

Might've pick Worf and Janeway (event crew) in your situation. But that last behold is a tough one.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star on "The One, Lore" who was 2/5 FE before, sweet. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Airlocked Liaison Torres...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • edited February 2018
    I got a 2nd star for fencing Sulu.
    t8przg5z3cnz.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • 2* for Baku Worf, honor and replicator fodder.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Hippocrates Noah (new to me) and 2nd star for Cardassian Kira. Both from beholds.