Home Ready Room
Options

Single Pull Behold

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I just pulled a single premium pull (I have over 20 and 5 10x premium pulls). I had been saving them due to space. I have a crew spot or two open, but had not planned for a behold. I got one.

1px7w0s0s8gw.jpg

Who do I choose?

Comments

• Options
    i would opt for Trip he is an event character and you have stars for him
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »
    i would opt for Trip he is an event character and you have stars for him

I echo that sentiment

• Options
    Trip, stay away from Luther Sloan, he is a pain to level.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Trip! The other two are a pain to level and their stats arent't great. Trip is decent ENG and 3rd star
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloan is a pain to level and for a 3 skill card is mediocre in the purples. I did wonder about Danara for a moment, but if you have Mirror Phlox or just any purple medic who can (FF) manage over 1000 (Bridge officer Troi/Combat Paris for example) average skill points, then she's not worth the pain of having another 1/4 purple. If you still have mirror tucker and not yet FF him, then i would go with that choice as others have said.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    None of them are amazing, but Mirror Trip is cool + his trait of explorer tends to pop up on Voyages.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I chose Trip. I like his character best, anyway. I have good voyage and gauntlet 4* med, but none great for voyages. But we are getting a new 4/5 med powerhouse this mega event, so I decided the engineering was better.