Home The Bridge

Is Gaia Odo in the pool for rewards/voyages?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I realise he was released in Sept 2017 but I have never encountered him on a basic reward chest nor via voyages - is he actually added to the pool of cards or has he not been included yet. I find it strange that several months since his release I haven't seen him once. Bit of a downer for new players if this is the case.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so. But Prisoner Burnham and Lt. Saru sure litter the place up.
  • I don't think so either, because I haven't seen him even once in hundreds of 2* crew drops anywhere. But CS claims he is (I asked!).
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha, no. CS don't have the slightest clue whats going on in this game. I haven't seen Gaia Odo, likewise I don't think Jazz Riker or Prosperio Data are in the packs yet.

Best place to find them is from the faction stores.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Ha ha, no. CS don't have the slightest clue whats going on in this game. I haven't seen Gaia Odo, likewise I don't think Jazz Riker or Prosperio Data are in the packs yet.

Best place to find them is from the faction stores.

Jim

I have never seen Gaia Odo outside of the event he was in, and he really should be in packs.

The other big three that really should be added to the regular portal pool are:

Jazz Musician Riker
    Prospero Data
    Dr. La Forge

While they are in there can they also add the following ships to the pool:

NX-01 Enterprise
    IKS T'Ong
    Borg Sphere (4 and 2 star)

Hopefully they update the portals soon!
  • I managed to pass that Epic UF Cadet node thanks to Persis and starbase bonuses, but I've had my eyes out for gaia odo since I started in late October. Probably thousands of 2*s from voyages and pulls and I've never once seen Gaia Odo or Festive Jadzia Dax outside of the two festive Jadzias I got from the first event I ever participated in.
  • I have heard of Gaia Odo popping up in the merit reward pulls
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Maybe his morphogenic matrix makes him immune to portals but Gaia Odo, Trader Odo, and Umpire Odo are all missing even though they've been out long enough.

I have no problem if certain crew remain "limited" for whatever reason but it'd be nice to at least have a reason as to why these Odos, Jazz Riker, and etc. aren't widely available.
  • Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Maybe his morphogenic matrix makes him immune to portals but Gaia Odo, Trader Odo, and Umpire Odo are all missing even though they've been out long enough.

I have no problem if certain crew remain "limited" for whatever reason but it'd be nice to at least have a reason as to why these Odos, Jazz Riker, and etc. aren't widely available.

Even though I don't like it I am WAY more ok with certain Legendary Characters being limited. I do not understand any old Super Rare being limited. Especially since some of them are really not good enough to push packs sales on their own.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I have definitely seen Gaia Odo in Voyages and/or standard pulls. I'll try to screenshot next time.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    I don't think so either, because I haven't seen him even once in hundreds of 2* crew drops anywhere. But CS claims he is (I asked!).

Wanna know your first mistake?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had Gaia Odo on a voyage, was a good deal of time ago, near the time he came into the game tho.
  • KayJay47 wrote: »
    I don't think so either, because I haven't seen him even once in hundreds of 2* crew drops anywhere. But CS claims he is (I asked!).

Scott

Being naive enough to think they might have a valid answer? Hey, I'm an optimist and one can always hope! 😜
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since October and have never seen him in countless pulls and voyages. I don't believe he is out there. He ran off with Festive Jadzia.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

Being naive enough to think they might have a valid answer? Hey, I'm an optimist and one can always hope! 😜

Got it in one. The CS people are often off about stuff. They did not even know how many Crew Slots the max was, after the last increase.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten him from a Voyage and from a Merit pull.
    But, like I normally say, don't believe anything until you see it.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

When did you get him? Was it during the event with him or recently? I'll try merit pulls if they actually work.

Edit: tried a few merit pulls for fun. Got a Hockey Paris to go with my Hockey Kim, though Paris appears useless. Also got a 4* named Tash about whom I've never heard.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't honestly remember what was which. Honestly I don't pay attention to any color but shiney yellow. :(

On the plus side, I started a comprehensive breakdown in Eris' above thread over in Engineering for the 5*s and I'm working on the 4*s. The 3*s and 2*s should be pretty easy.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to pass that Epic UF Cadet node thanks to Persis and starbase bonuses, but I've had my eyes out for gaia odo since I started in late October. Probably thousands of 2*s from voyages and pulls and I've never once seen Gaia Odo or Festive Jadzia Dax outside of the two festive Jadzias I got from the first event I ever participated in.

If anyone reading this has a screenshot of getting Festive Jadzia from a portal or voyage, please send it my way. I’m beginning to lose hope.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

When did you get him? Was it during the event with him or recently? I'll try merit pulls if they actually work.

Edit: tried a few merit pulls for fun. Got a Hockey Paris to go with my Hockey Kim, though Paris appears useless. Also got a 4* named Tash about whom I've never heard.

Tash is an interesting character, not for what he was but for what he was a part of....
  • Also, Festive Jadzia.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

I think we can be fairly confident that Gaia Odo is available in voyages. Several trustworthy people have confirmed getting him in this thread.
  • Grant77 wrote: »
    I think we can be fairly confident that Gaia Odo is available in voyages. Several trustworthy people have confirmed getting him in this thread.
    Even if he really is, the chance of actually getting him seems at least 100 times lower than all the others.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In which faction store can I buy him?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    In which faction store can I buy him?

I would presume Bajoran faction but I think I have only ever seen 3* Odo there.

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO