Home Ready Room
Options

Tips, Comments, and Questions for Galaxy Events

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
We have lots of discussions on hating or loving galaxy events. I haven't seen one dedicated to tips and questions, especially for new people.

Comment: warp 10 is wonderful. This is my first event with warp 10. I love it.

Tip: Get the main threshold crew member leveled up as soon and as much as possible. Usually the event starts during work hours. When the first community reward of the main crew comes up, get it. Then level the crew as much as you can. As you advance through the rewards, you will come to the point where the main event crew comes up as the best choice almost every time.

Tip: use a supply kit. Plan it out so you only have to use one per event to hit threshold.

Tip: Pre-farm or bank a bunch of chronitons. Threshold varies based on what inventory you have, but it will probably run you about 3K chronitons, many of which you will recover during daily tasks.

Question: that yellow bar on the bottom that shows likelihood of getting a super rare after building an item--why is there sometimes a bit of green whit it?

Comments

• Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭

Question: that yellow bar on the bottom that shows likelihood of getting a super rare after building an item--why is there sometimes a bit of green whit it?

When your craft an item and the attempt fails to create a super rare you will get an additional bonus on your next attempt . This continues to accumulate (at 5% per failure) until you successfully create a super rare when this "failure bonus" is then reset to 0

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its known as "failing upwards." ;)
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »

When your craft an item and the attempt fails to create a super rare you will get an additional bonus on your next attempt . This continues to accumulate (at 5% per failure) until you successfully create a super rare when this "failure bonus" is then reset to 0

I have been playing for over a year and did not know this. And coincidentally, I had taken screenshots of this yesterday, and was going to ask if anyone in my fleet knew why sometimes you get an extra bonus, since I've been wondering about it for awhile. So, thanks for that! 👍 🖖

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Yes, that is great to know. I thought maybe I was just missing something and would look like a fool asking.

Another tip: Find which two builds are the hardest for you or the costliest, and avoid them. Once they pop up, do a different one until both are up. Then let it rest that way. Someone here (sorry I don't recall, but credit is due) comes up with a guide shortly after the even starts. This helpful guide tell you which ones are the most expensive, chorniton-wise.
  • Options
    Someone here (sorry I don't recall, but credit is due) comes up with a guide shortly after the even starts. This helpful guide tell you which ones are the most expensive, chorniton-wise.

it was @ThaiGQ
    ThaiGQ wrote: »

• Options
    Thank you, @ThaiGQ
    You are a help. Looking forward to phase 2.
  • Options
    Is there an update on the spreadsheet for phase 2?