Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help : Daystrom, Cartwright or Reed

Advice needed for 5 * behold, Not sure whether to go for Reed due to 3 abilities, or Sci/Eng Daystrom?
1mb2o16dxpuc.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to usefulness I can only personally speak about Daystrom, since I don't have the other two. He's quite nice for Gauntlet. Reed, on the other hand, is the only one who's a main cast member, so will be more likely to show up as bonus crew in more events.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I got daystrom 4/5, id choose him as he is good for gauntlet and has good base stats too!!
  • Options
    I have all three at various levels so I’ll give you my two cents. Cartwright looks cool and ends up being low to moderate in whatever capacity. Reed can be pretty awesome for Voyages and decent Command in the gauntlet provided you don’t already have someone like Kahless or Mirror Picard but is a pain to level. Daystrom isn’t that easy to level either but he’s worth more than either of the others for Voyages and he’s got good solid scores in the gauntlet. Go with Daystrom.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Many thanks, positive reinforcements for Daystrom, I think he’ll be my choice!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daystrom fur gawntlet, R33d for voyages, even though he isn't bad for gawntlet either, but Richie has got SCI-ENG combo (and 2 skills only, so yeah). :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daystrom is great, but good luck with his M-5s.
  • Options
    Daystrom was my 1st legendary Behold ever. Still have him in my crew and still use him.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai