Home The Bridge

Which do you think will come first?

edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I have a little less than 50,000 honor, which do you think will come first?

Which do you think will come first? 134 votes

A new honor hall crew is added
16%
Black PebbleRabbAviTrekAmphistaffSabine of Athens[NDQ] Joker41NAMRocpileNeos472[BL] Q ShakaarGordon FreemanPhotonKim[KF] Kapitan DobchanBanjo1012[S47] ELiL(HGH)Apollo[FF] Vice Admiral NairneGib - Admiral MarinersSiegfried Cap'n Fancy Pants 22 votes
I reach 100,000 honor
16%
[KM] UL1R53For CardassiaDpmtMagisseehmigaKaitee[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MattLady Gaghgagh[PAaA] Peanut3141LarxenePlasmaPaladin 27Capt. ReynoldsSpyOneNivenFresNemetonArachnia {BWN}SST - 9of7ZenthaneX 22 votes
I reach 200,000 honor
14%
The Fish[TUFG] SiguardHaBlack[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerAntar3snomadishAgge[DC]Hetoxybowdy[KM] Phelan[FF] Frylock IBOL17Commander MorakLeadHeadcaptain_yarCaptain CrouchyNeackEmmett KS14 Bri Zetterbeard 19 votes
The UFP is actually formed
52%
uss_bonaventureCaptain_WhoCaptainUnderpantsCaptain TFCaptain Durf[SSR] The Iron CowXoiikuProsserZombie Squirrel {SST} Captain Magenta BorealisCaptain Sisko [AA][TFA] Commodore Wizzlestixscruffy151[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorZann Calcore (ISA)eXo | SilverRose (retired)Paund SkummGrant77Jim Steele 71 votes

Comments

• I reach 200,000 honor
    I **tsk tsk** at math. But I think this will come before everything
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you would have added “the next coming” as an option...
  • The UFP is actually formed
    I thought you would have added “the next coming” as an option...

Haha...i shouldve!! Drat!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on waiting and bought citations. I’m back up to 32000 honor but I’m not worried. If I do want the new honor hall person they will be in there for plenty of time for me to build up 100 large
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor
    Saving another 50,000, that's like a month or so? I think the newbie will be turning up about then - total guesswork, but maybe after this Andorian mega event has had time to wrap up.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 200,000 honor
    Depending on your average honor haul from voyages, you will probably hit 200k.

This new guy doesn't appear to be coming any time soon.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Saving another 50,000, that's like a month or so? I think the newbie will be turning up about then - total guesswork, but maybe after this Andorian mega event has had time to wrap up.
    That was my thinking. I doubt it'll take another 3 months, like it'll probably take to get to 200k.

But then, I'm probably spending way too much time thinking about this.
  • A convincing argument for the "problem" of theodicy.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor
    I would have voted for UFP, but then, I'm fairly hopeful that I'll be able to get 100k honour first.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • I reach 200,000 honor
    Dropping 50k for a citation is so huge I'm at 270k honor and still unwilling to commit to a card. I've bought 2 legendary beholds, Kahless for gauntlet and the 5th star for Borg Queen.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up when I reached 150k honor and I have been spending it. I need it much more being used to adds stars to legendaries for my voyages than some 1/5 honor hall person.
    Let’s fly!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    I *left-handed Duck-Billed Platypus* at math. But I think this will come before everything

I love that so many people think 200k will come before 100k.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor
    Dralix wrote: »
    I love that so many people think 200k will come before 100k.

This is all about a temporal crisis after all, I don't think we can rule it out...
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s your honor/week gain average at, so I can make an educated guesss?
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor

I have a fleet that doesn't max everything every day, but I personally do and do voyages. I figure I can get 800 a day.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Without buying offers, two Voyages a day plus what I won in the event would land me about 8000 per week. It’s hard to give a solid number. I must add I am not in a fleet and have all my crew fully equipped so I do not gain honor from either of those sources, daily rewards I mean. If I would have bought the $100 offer with 30 pulls today that would have given me about 20,000. That is only 40% of the way to a legendary citation for $100. On average when I buy the 30 pulls, and I have quite a bit, I would average about 2 or 3 legendary beholds per 30. Just thought I would throw that in in case the other returns for that $100 came up. It is cool of you to ask Black Pebble. Looking into it and gathering figures would mean a lot to us.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I voted for UFP. With crew being released like a broken game of whack a mole it’s asinine to not have the next Honor crew at least named by now. I would rather get citations but I’m waiting to see if it’s someone I’d like to have. Good thing is I have more than enough saved.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite

About 100 from voyages plus 200 from dismissing crew from those voyages, and 500 from fleet targets (give or take) plus with the event crew i get an extra 800 a week :wink: so 6400 a week.
  • I reach 200,000 honor

I'd say 4000 per week, which seems kinda low. Feel free to bump up the honor payouts a bit.

B)
  • A new honor hall crew is added
    I'd say around 8000 a week, provided I don't take any offers and only use the fleet + personal + voyage + the occasional portal pull.
    I've got about 120K right now. I won't reach 200K because I'll buy a legendary citation at 150. DB will likely give us cryo sort before we get a new gauntlet character.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    @Black Pebble please dont keep us in suspense any longer...
    I myself am becoming more impatient. I am a few thousand Honor away from hitting 200,000 Honor, which is enough for four Citations so I can finally immortalize my lovely Katrine. If nothing is announced during or right after this month's Mega event is over, I am just immortalizing her so she can become a stronger addition to my ever-growing Janeway army.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 200,000 honor
    I myself am becoming more impatient. I am a few thousand Honor away from hitting 200,000 Honor, which is enough for four Citations so I can finally immortalize my lovely Katrine. If nothing is announced during or right after this month's Mega event is over, I am just immortalizing her so she can become a stronger addition to my ever-growing Janeway army.

You could probably buy three citations now, hold 50k, and make up the other 50k before the new person comes.

You could probably buy three citations now, hold 50k, and make up the other 50k before the new person comes.

I could probably make another 200k at this point! lol
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made an educated guesstivote.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reach 100,000 honor
    Hey, but you've insider information! No fair. He does not get to win the pool if he's right.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up saving when I hit 150k honor, spent it on legendary citations on my Leo DaVinci and my Proto Barclay and now routinely break 8 hrs without dilithium in voyages. Unless DB explains how a 1/5 is going to be amazing and game changing I say just spend your honor.
    Let’s fly!

Thanks @Black Pebble, still bought a citation to finally fully fuse my assimilated Janeway!! Now im reconsidering that decision since the 500th crew is comming out soon...just couldnt wait :neutral: