Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I just got another single pull premium behold. I wasn't expecting anything. I have pretty good command and security, but I also have four good 1/4 med crew and our new doctor admiral at will be FFFE by the end of the month.

I think I need whoever will be best for tough levels and nodes that may come up. Who has these guys and who has been helpful?

zka48pdmxj9s.jpg

Thanks, David

Comments

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Weyoun - he can unlock a node for you in Episode 8 I think, check his traits (Dominion) on wiki ... he's also the reward a the end of Episode 8, so if you complete that you have him 2/4 already. I do not have him.

- Vic - I have him FE at 1/4 ... he is very mediocre at best, but apparently people on the Forums like him ... a pain to level with holoprograms needed in abundance (check crew levelling difficulty). His MED is not worth writing home about either, but has made it onto Voyages where MED crew was needed for an event (e.g. the recent Doctor-trait one).

- Worf - well, he's Worf, and this version is from a specific event ... so he'll be of use during Worf events. I have him 1/4 lvl 1.

I'd go for either W, preference in who I "like/need" best being the decider.
  • Options
    Wow. Very helpful. It gives me a lot to consider. Thank you.
  • Options
    I may regret it later when I have a node to pass, but I think I'll go with Worf. Hopefully our resident Vorta doesn't come after me. 😀
  • Options
    I may regret it later when I have a node to pass, but I think I'll go with Worf. Hopefully our resident Vorta doesn't come after me. 😀

You can always get Weyoun from finishing Episode 8 :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would choose Weyoun, because ... he's Weyoun! But that's only my opinion of course. Worf is a lot in events, so he would be the wisest choice in terms of gameplay. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")