Home Fleet Central
Options

We are the Borg - Assimilating

A fleet being re-kindled, with a strong core of active captains. Plenty of wriggle room for new active captains. Looking to adapt and assimilate the new content as it comes in.

Comments

• Options
    Average player level ? Starbase level ?
  • Options
    Starbase level currently is 8. We have a couple of players level in the low fifties, a couple mid-forties, the bulk of the rest who are active are in the thirties, average level around thirty overall.

The founder had gone from the game when I arrived, so I'm just breathing a little life back in and seeing where we can go with the new content. DBeam have activated the ejector seat for the old Admiral and now I can reorganise. We may not be hitting world firsts just yet but plenty of potential with the regulars we have.
  • Options
    Starbase now at level 12 and rising..
  • Options
    Update; Starbase up to 13, quite a few new captains on board, long term inactive captains are being shown the airlock to accommodate our new arrivals.
  • Options
    Update; Starbase now 16, 50/50 Captains. We now have in place a 30 day inactivity policy that frees up the odd space. Hitting all daily honour targets regularly now.
  • Options
    Update; Starbase now 19, 50/50 Captains.