Home The Bridge

Thanks for the 5 crew slots

Thanks for the 5 crew slots

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! What a pleasant surprise!

Of course it comes on the heels of splurging on the double-up Cornwell offer, mainly just to push my VIP up to the next level and get 20 extra crew slots! lol
  • edited February 2018
    I was surprised as well. Thanks :) Must be for Valentine's day. You get a hug from the whole community for your generousity :)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that this time the in-game mail is slow to reach me, but I checked and my crew slots have been increased.

Thanks very much, DB.
  • Am guessing sales must have been down ,I know I personally have not bought in a while because I dint have the space and well they release 4 new crew a week.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh! I just vaulted Old Sarek for Young Sarek. At least I don't have to juggle anymore space for event crew now.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Wow... always happy for new crew slots. Thanks!
  • I'm somehow sure that this was a mistake but "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. It is not a weakness, it is life." - Picard to Data in "Peak Performance"
    :blush::blush::blush:
  • And a 3 star Shran in the vault :)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Yes, thx. 9557gfmhcor8.jpg
    Let’s fly!
    Pre-emptive strike to prevent Magisse from breaking into a song.

I like those songs.
  • mjkei9af0h22.png

5 more slots??? Free or Glitch?
  • Thank you DB :smiley:
  • My flabber has never been so gasted.

Thanks very much. Really Appreciated.
  • Always appreciated - but could we get some warning? I froze 3 crew today to make room. Now I have to unfreeze 2 of them for Cadet missions. Merits are always scarce...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will always be someone who makes a roster move just before the announcement. That's why I delay my moves as long as possible.
    @Magisse
    You out-did yourself. Wonderful.
  • Thank you DB!
  • Thanks DB!!!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Magisse
    You out-did yourself. Wonderful.
    Aw shucks, nice to have fans. <3
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • +5
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • yes thanks much
  • I thought some kind of glitch was occurring at first as I could see that crew that had just dropped from a voyage were showing up like regularly listed crew instead of those outside my limit, though my numbers below showed me still at 130 capacity. After a restart I found the message and could see the proper 135. So thanks!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Thank you so much! :)<3
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
    I airlocked Lucien on my 2nd account, though no regrets. I just airlocked him earlier than I had too.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies so muchies! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")